Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Post some of your favorite Movie/TV quotes!!!!

Didn't see another thread like this so decided to try it out. Just post some of your favorite quotes from some of your favorite movies or tv show. I can think of a ton but will just post a few for now.

Fight Club (there's a ton more but I didn't want to take them all.)

The Dark Knight

Hot Rod

Goodfellas (only a few quotes that can be posted that don't contain naughty words...)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Money, what money? Is there money involved? I keep my money in a bank. Thank you for your concern officer.-Deep Cover
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

From V for Vendetta

“Equality and freedom are not luxuries to lightly cast aside. Without them, order cannot long endure before approaching depths beyond imagining.”

“Since mankind's dawn, a handful of oppressors have accepted the responsibility over our lives that we should have accepted for ourselves. By doing so, they took our power. By doing nothing, we gave it away. We've seen where their way leads, through camps and wars, towards the slaughterhouse.”

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Indianapolis Colts Baltimore Orioles

Most of the good ones from this show, I can't post due to the TOS. haha

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Most of the good ones from this show, I can't post due to the TOS. haha

Agreed, there's a few more I wanted to post but they had naughty words in them. Sucks cuz some are so good too.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Peter Gibbons: The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care.

Bob Porter: Don't... don't care?

Peter Gibbons: It's a problem of motivation, all right? Now if I work my butt off and Initech ships a few extra units, I don't see another dime, so where's the motivation? And here's something else, Bob: I have eight different bosses right now.

Bob Slydell: I beg your pardon?

Peter Gibbons: Eight bosses.

Bob Slydell: Eight?

Peter Gibbons: Eight, Bob. So that means that when I make a mistake, I have eight different people coming by to tell me about it. That's my only real motivation is not to be hassled, that and the fear of losing my job. But you know, Bob, that will only make someone work just hard enough not to get fired.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Peter Gibbons: The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care.

Bob Porter: Don't... don't care?

Peter Gibbons: It's a problem of motivation, all right? Now if I work my butt off and Initech ships a few extra units, I don't see another dime, so where's the motivation? And here's something else, Bob: I have eight different bosses right now.

Bob Slydell: I beg your pardon?

Peter Gibbons: Eight bosses.

Bob Slydell: Eight?

Peter Gibbons: Eight, Bob. So that means that when I make a mistake, I have eight different people coming by to tell me about it. That's my only real motivation is not to be hassled, that and the fear of losing my job. But you know, Bob, that will only make someone work just hard enough not to get fired.

I love Office Space!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sugarpooper's Items on eBay

we are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Few more of mine.

The Office

Taxi Driver

Boondock Saints (I'm sure the removed word can be figured out, don't want to break them rules)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

And now time for some Married with Children!

No matter how many times I've watched each episode I still laugh my rear off at these.

Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast