Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

10$ FOR 2 SPOTS! 12/13 Rookie Anthology Hockey Box Break Random Team Draft Order

Please Buy a spot in this awesome Group break, with a no-hit bonus there is almost nothing to lose! The faster it sells the faster I can break this!
    And at $10 for two teams It is awesome! Lets do this!!!!!
    To get to the Break Go here:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/10-FOR-2-SPOTS-12-13-Rookie-Anthology-Hockey-Box-Break-Random-Team-Draft-Order-/251303140454?pt=US_Hockey_Trading_Cards&hash=item3 a82d59c66

12/13 Rookie Anthology
    Box Break
    With Bonuses!!!
    You Are Purchasing 2 random spots in this break.
    PAYMENT MUST BE MADE WITHIN 24 HOURS OF PURCHASED ITEM THROUGH PAYPAL!

- Live Break on Vaughnlive.tv/zachposman within 24-48 hours of receiving cleared payment from all participants. Once payments are in, If you were to miss the break, it will be uploaded to Youtube and a link will be provided by an email
    - $10/Spot for 2 Random Teams. It will be a LIVE DRAFT and if you are unable to make it to the livestream please contact us with your top teams and we will chose them by availability.- Draft order will be determined through Random.org
    - All Teams/Slots must be paid for prior to the Boxes being broke
    - IF YOU DO NOT MAKE THE DRAFT IN TIME, WE WILL USE RANDOM.ORG TO DETERMINE YOUR TEAM!!

- Payments accepted via PayPal ONLY.
    - Winner sheet will shown on camera after the Draft Order is Complete
    - A No-Hit bonus will be awarded to a Team that did not get a hit in the Break. Random.org will be used to determine the winner of the NO-HIT BONUS. If the random.org chooses a team that has already received a hit, the teams will be randomed again until it lands on a team without a hit.
    - Cards will be awarded to the team whos emblem/team name is on the card, not the team jersey the player is wearing
    - All cards will be shipped in a Penny Sleeve with a Top-Loader and Team Bag, all in a New Bubble Mailer
    - Multi-Player Cards will be randomed between the teams represented on the card.

- *NOTICE*

Atlanta Flames go to Calgary

Colorado Rockies go to New Jersey

California Golden Seals go to Dallas

Minnesota North Stars go to Dallas

Quebec Nordiques go to Colorado

Winnipeg Jets (pre 1996) go to Phoenix

Hartford Whalers go to Carolina

Atlanta Thrashers go to Winnipeg

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

You need to be an affiliate to host box breaks on SCF... I don't see an affiliate tag

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    See Riley_NBHC's Items on eBay

You need to be an affiliate to host box breaks on SCF... I don't see an affiliate tag

You are correct

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm hosting it on vaughnlive as I said I'm just informing people about it if they are interested in the appropriate forum

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(39)
    Country

this should be closed soon, haha

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm confused can someone explain what's wrong about posting a group break in the group break forum?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm confused can someone explain what's wrong about posting a group break in the group break forum?

Im not 100% sure why .... but im pretty positive that its because you are not affiliated with SCF ( not a trusted enough person to do random group breaks here ). The every average day board member is not allowed to post draft / team / any of those kinds of breaks. It is WAAAAY to easy to scam people, and while im not saying you are going to, it would just be too easy.

I also think your feedback will really hinder being able to do this ..... 8 feedback here, 3 feedback on ebay ..... when there are people with 1000s of feedback doing the same thing
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content