Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

2013-14 Upper Deck Series 1 - Configuration and PICS!

The wait is almost over! This is your first chance to fully experience the power of Upper Deck's 2013-14 NHL Double Rookie Class.

Configuration:
    8 cards per pack
    24 packs per box
    Product Arrival Date: November

Product Highlights:
    DOUBLE ROOKIE CLASS!
    Yakupov, Galchenyuk, Huberdeau, Gallagher, Granlund, Tarasenko, etc.!
    Join forces with the Best who skate on Opening Night – MacKinnon? Drouin? Jones?
    Young Guns will be On Fire!
    Averaging 4 per box
    Young Guns Canvas (1:48)!
    More RC’s with MVP Rookies!
    Dropping 1 per box!
    Find UD Exclusives + MVP Script Parallels too!
    Offering more high-value hits!
    Get 2 Jersey cards per box!
    Also find low #’d patch cards!
    Huge Blast from the Past – Lord Stanley’s Heroes are Back!
    Look for Stanley Cup Futures too!
    Collect UD Canvas cards – 4/box!
    Grab Clear Cut Acetate Hits – 1/case!

Box Break: (on average)
    Six (6) Young Guns RC’s
    Four (4) UD Canvas cards
    Two (2) Jersey cards
    Two (2) Shining Stars insert cards
    Five (5) MVP Cards
    Highlighted by One (1) MVP Rookie Card
    Two (2) Hockey Heroes 1980’s

Case Break: (on average)
    Six (6) UD Canvas Young Guns
    One (1) Clear Cut acetate card
    Six (6) Regular Set Exclusive Parallels
    One (1) Shining Stars Gold Rainbow Parallel
    One (1) Signature Sensations

You know that there will be much more to come in the near future!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Gotta love UD, they list 4 Young guns on average then a few lines below list it as 6 Young guns per box. Seeing as the YG's are the selling feature of the produt it'd sort of be nice to know what we're in store for...

Other than that I have no complaints. YG's look decent this year, miles ahead of last years with the stupid white border that was way off center on most boxes, base and Game Jersey looks decent and shining stars could be nice (hard to judge by that picture, would look nice with some foil but that mock up looks rather bland).

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See slimdiggiegames's Items on eBay

what is the release date on this set?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Maple Leafs
    Twitter: @Andy417 COMC Cards For Sale

Great looking set as always! One of my favorite sets that I look forward to every year. The Young Guns looks better than the past few years as well. The main thing I wonder (and doubt) is if they will be continuing with the Day With The Cup inserts.

what is the release date on this set?

All I have seen is a reply from UD on Facebook that it will be released before the Expo. In the past it has typically been in the few days leading up to the Expo. This year the Expo is Nov.8-10.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Michigan Wolverines Seattle Seahawks
    Twitter: @kylemclaren7 See kydollarsign's Items on eBay Instagram:

Gotta love UD, they list 4 Young guns on average then a few lines below list it as 6 Young guns per box. Seeing as the YG's are the selling feature of the produt it'd sort of be nice to know what we're in store for...

Other than that I have no complaints. YG's look decent this year, miles ahead of last years with the stupid white border that was way off center on most boxes, base and Game Jersey looks decent and shining stars could be nice (hard to judge by that picture, would look nice with some foil but that mock up looks rather bland).

you read wrong, the canvas cards are 4 per box, they never said in the top part how many YG a box.... whoever typed it didnt hit the enter key is all

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

you read wrong, the canvas cards are 4 per box, they never said in the top part how many YG a box.... whoever typed it didnt hit the enter key is all

It was copied and pasted from UD's Facebook page where they did day YG's were 4 per box but later corrected it (after my post here of course).

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cant wait to get my hands on some boxes. Looking foreward to the YGs. Should be a great and I would assume expensive bunch of them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Andrew_zachary1988's Items on eBay

Am I the only one that really does'nt like UD's jersey cards? I think they could be slightly more generous with the size of the patch and the design of the card is very boring.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

The swatches in the UD Game Jerseys have been consistently shrinking for years now. Compare the 05-06 to the ones from 10-11 especially - they were never huge to start out but they're very small at this point.

I do like the game action photography the past couple years, I hope they keep that up going forward.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See breakawaysc's Items on eBay

I like what Upper Deck has shown so far. Series 1 is going to be crazy this year. Can't wait for the Fall Expo!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast