Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Philadelphia Flyers Pittsburgh Penguins
    Twitter: @theAndrewKubat See Venom-86's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

KHL East/West All Stary Jersey - Patches?

I picked up one of these cards (#/300) and was surprised to find the swatch included a partial patch. After doing some eBay searching, it appears that the cards with serial numbers below 100 all have patches, while the remaining 200 are jerseys only. Anyone else pick up on that? Is my cut-off of 100 and below right?

There are cards in that have mutli-colored swatches that look like they should be patches, but some of them are from jerseys with sublimated printing where the image/logo is dyed into the jersey. Either way, some nice looking jersey cards.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Hidden Content (95% complete) / Hidden Content (88.4% complete) / Eric Lindros (35% complete) / Ilya Kovalchuk (45% complete)...and to a lesser extent...Hidden Content (65% complete) / Hidden Content (48% complete) / Brian Propp (70% complete)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (8)
    Country
    See billindallas75's Items on eBay

From what I remember of an interview of one of the main people with SeReal, what you said sounds correct but I could be wrong. From what I've seen and heard it looks like a truly quality product. Haven't come across one complaint yet. There were a few people at another board that opened a little bit of the KHL product, so there should be some assistance there too.