Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BANNED

Country
    See Cardcaptain91's Items on eBay

Tip: Always let the shop owner pick your packs if you're unsure, 2 packs of 2013 SPX

Now I posted this in the football thread but I thought I would show the hockey community as well because this is where I am mainly active on.

Ok so I needed to head to the shop because I had to pick up some supplies and today was pay day. I don't normally buy football but this had just got in and was a fresh box. Well I was unsure whether to buy a couple packs or not because usually spx packs for hockey are $6 but these were over double that. But sure enough I let the shop owner pick me 2 packs. I don't know what I have here but it must be good because when you pull something like this in hockey it is usually really good. Anyway here is what he picked me out, thanks shop keeps!

It is for sale only! Thanks, and any information on these would be very appreciated!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (116)
    Country
    See centralfalc1616's Items on eBay

Is that numbering 1/5? or am I blind as a bat & it says 1/1. Anyways, sweet card! Paul Hornung I believe is Packers Hall of Famer.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes he played for the packers and the patch looks like a Norte dame were he played college he also won the heisman you should easily be able to get 200-250 if not more sweet hit and yes he is in the hall of fame

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Awesome hit congrats!

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice pull congrats