Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    mark, I called him and left a message so am waiting to hear from him. tim
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
    I collect mainly hof au's/gu's,rcs. i trade by bv. not sv

fuser- I'm a bit confused now. What are you proposing for the two cards?
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

it would be these for the 2 you like. 09 UD Ultimate Alan Page (#/25) $40, 04 Ultimate Collection Game Materials Signatures Yastrzemski Jersey (#/50) $80, 01 Topps Team Topps Legends Autographs Musial 58 AS $100 , 11 National Treasures Ring of Honor Signatures Larry Little (#32/49) $30, 12 Panini National Treasures Miller Huggins (#/99) $30
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like

fuser- I think I would prefer to just trade for the Hornung. It would be the Yaz, the Graham, the Page, and either Little, Karras, or Huggins (your choice). If that sounds good to you, will you post it?

no problem, for the horning I would like these. yaz, graham, little, and replace the page with the mccovey(thought I had him but don't). lmk and I will post it up. tim
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hey fuser, how's it going man, long time! I took a peak at your bucket and I am interested in this:

07 AP Prestige GU # 36 / 50
    http://s103.photobucket.com/user/fus...tml?sort=4&o=2

Take a look at my bucket and let me know if there is anything we can work out for it if it's available for trade!

Hope all is well and I'll talk to you soon.

John
    AP TRUE RC's: 33 / 39 (85%)

TRUE RC's Needed: Donruss Threads Auto, Exquisite Auto, R & S Auto, National Treasures Auto, SPX Auto, UD Premier Auto

Super collecting "All Day" Adrian Peterson! I trade by OPG or BV and common sense.

Hidden Content

My bucket: Hidden Content

fuser- Sounds good to me. Thanks for the trade.

jfried1029, thanks for the trade, will post it up now.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hi there! I really like the Dez Bryant patch. Let me know if we can work something out. Thanks!

- Tanya

Hidden Content
    Dez Bryant * Michael Irvin * Texas Rangers * Dallas Mavericks * Tyson Chandler
    Hidden Content Hidden Content * Hidden Content * Hidden Content

tanya, is there anything we can do for either of these? eddie George/chris Johnson dual patch or harris/griese/ Buchanan triple patch?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast