Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

10-11 Upperdeck French Cards Question

I bought a box of 2010-2011 French Upperdeck series one hobby for the first time and I opened a pack and inside there was a sleeve which had 2 cards in it. One card was a checklist that had a silver stamp saying 20th annniversity 1990-2010 and the other card said Le Certificat De Rachat De UpperDeck? Can somebody tell me what that means.

SCF Rewards
    Country

A little look at Google Translator tells me it's a certificate of authenticity. And what it means is that the checklist you pulled is a buyback, ie. it was originally released by Upper Deck some year in the past (the card in question should tell you which) and later re-acquired by UD and inserted into 10-11 Upper Deck as an insert. You might want to keep the certificate of authenticity with the card, otherwise you can't prove it's not from the original set of release.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yup its a buy back card. I have a few of them. They seem to sell for about the same as what the non buy back sells for unless its a star then you might get a little more for it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for letting me know. I pulled 2 cards that were already in sleeves. One was a Tim Kerr Card and the other was a Checklist 1990-2010 anniversity both had another card in the sleeve which was a coa I guess?