Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTTF/ WTB Your Manny Machado cards

I'm looking for Manny Machado and possibly Chase Utley cards. I just got back into collecting after a couple of years hiatus to have some kids/ get marries so I dont have a lot to trade as we speak. For some reason I'm not able to post a link to my bucket yet or look at other traders buckets that are posted in their sigs, so just let me know what you have and what you are interested in and we'll see what we can get done. thanks for looking and sorry for the long post
    Looking For all Manny Machado GU/ AU/ #'d/ Patch/ Inserts. Help me become the most thurough Machado super collector!
    I am also looking to get my hands on all Jonathan Schoop cards. Anything you got, let me know. Buying or trading
    My Bucket :Hidden Content

Not sure if I want to trade/sell it, but what cards/price would you offer on a 2013 Gypsy Queen Black mini of Machado #ed/199?
    Collector of:
    Twins (9 1/1s), Chris Herrmann (26%), Justin Morneau (just starting),
    Michael Cuddyer (also just starting), baseball sets, Wild, North Stars
    Hidden Content

The going price for selling on that card seems to be in the 14.50- 15.00 range. Not sure what the beckett value is. Is there anything specific that you would be looking for to entice it away from you?
    Looking For all Manny Machado GU/ AU/ #'d/ Patch/ Inserts. Help me become the most thurough Machado super collector!
    I am also looking to get my hands on all Jonathan Schoop cards. Anything you got, let me know. Buying or trading

My main interests are listed in my sig, but do you have a list I could look through? I'm open to either a sale or trade. I don't collect Machado, just like him and the card looks cool, but I'd probably be ok with trading/selling it away and later getting one of his base RCs instead
    Collector of:
    Hidden Content

I was just able to post my bucket into my sig if you want to look in there for anything that you might like. It is kinda sparse right now as I stated earlier but if you like anything there, let me know.

Might be interested in the Trout, but let me know if you have any autos/GUs of Twins, Jim Thome or Jason Tyner. Otherwise, let me know when you're closer to getting more of your cards scanned in and I'll check your bucket again. If still nothing, we can always work out a sale. Sound alright?
    Collector of:
    Hidden Content

I have some Machado cards and also some Utley GU cards, can send you a list tonight. Thanks!

IMG_9095.jpgIMG_9096.jpg2009 A&G Relic #AGRCU BV $8, 2006 Special FX Materials #SMCU BV $10, 2006 UD Artifacts Green #NLCU serial #096/150 BV $20. Thanks.

Thanks for the reply, I'd rather take a look at your Machado's if that's ok. I'm trying to get as much of his stuff a possible

I'll try to post up pics of my Machados this weekend, have several inserts of him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast