Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

anybody notice anything about trilogy....

like the fact that every box break is almost identical?

1 national trios 3 star spotlight
    1 past present future 3 star spotlight
    1 Crystal card
    1 Ice script
    1 signature pucks

4 rookie autos

with the very odd exception of a base parallel auto, that seems to be the formula.

Pretty boring to me.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

Not to mention the numerous sticker autos, and many of the autographs on the stickers are cut off. I was seriously looking forward to this product, had a case on hold for me if I wanted it. I woke up yesterday AM to watch some video breaks, it made my decision very easy to not buy. I am so disappointed.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See canadacardworld's Items on eBay

Not to mention the numerous sticker autos, and many of the autographs on the stickers are cut off. I was seriously looking forward to this product, had a case on hold for me if I wanted it. I woke up yesterday AM to watch some video breaks, it made my decision very easy to not buy. I am so disappointed.

In the age of sports cards where the sticker auto is getting less accepted, I'm wondering why they brought back trilogy, especially at this price point. I'd like to see them bring back ICE, it was a lower price point and people loved the short print rookie chase. The ICE premiers patches were an amazing low print hard signed chase as well.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Yes UD announced a while back that there would be a set formula for each break.

I am AMAZED at how well some of the limited hard-signed content is doing in the product. A Gallagher Puck Signatures /13 sold for $180 yesterday. I'm frightened. LOL
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dmaksymyshyn's Items on eBay

didn't like it 5 years ago, don't like it now. Always preferred Ice. rookie chase was always amusing, and the glacial graph hard autos were a BIG plus.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

Yes UD announced a while back that there would be a set formula for each break.

I am AMAZED at how well some of the limited hard-signed content is doing in the product. A Gallagher Puck Signatures /13 sold for $180 yesterday. I'm frightened. LOL

just huge hype because it's the first double rookie class product. Once people start realizing that in trilogy alone there are over 1000 galagher autos, the prices will drop, lol.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

But only 13 of that really cool one with the retro Habs logo. And I think that particular one was #11/13.

Already you can see prices starting to come down on the regular /699 RC's. The first few that got posted were like $150 OBO, but now they're creeping down towards $50-$60. I am a patient man, I am a patient man.... LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hugehitter31's Items on eBay

I only got a mini box due to the price point and it was... OK. Got a hard signed Hall which is a beautiful looking card but outside of that I was surprised they had sticker autos (not enough research on my part) and the card was damaged to boot. Also havent seen a Huberdeau auto that isnt cut off and a lot of the Ice Scripts (especially Tavares) seem to be smuggy. Not running back for a box haha.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

I bought a mini-box as well, the price-point as well, chances are I left the good stuff in the other 2 mini-boxes hahahahaa

I like the Ice Scripts, don't really care about Halak.........thas life eh?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Worst is the puck signings so far looks awful compared to the better in sweet shot.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast