Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

i COULD have bought 2 boxes of ud trilogy.......BUT.............

......... I bought this case of "2001/2013 eBay Lot" instead, and spent $120 less!! That said, y'all know how broke I keep saying I am, I bought the lot to flip it one by one. If I can average $2.50 a card in return I can keep a few for myself, give a few away to my pals and at least break even heh.............

The card on top is for scale purposes........

Inside the "case" ............21 sealed (taped up) plastic "boxes" & 2 plastic "jumbo boxes" all masked by cardboard slugs or base cards, 3 "case toppers" and a "bonus box" of players from the strange and exotic worlds of "base-ball" and "foot-ball"..........every box with guaranteed hits, like a Presstine Re-Pack on steroids! And meth!!!

The case toppers!!!

2 ITG History of Hockey cards and a ITG Ultimate Maurice Richard

Box #1!!!

I don't know who most of these people are

Box #2!!!

Box #3!!! Cards so thick there's only 7 of 'em.........

Box #4!!! My first keeper, the Brett Hull...............

Ok, I'm sleepy, that's it for tonight..........more tomorrow.........this is so much FUN, I'm 12 again :)
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

That's awesome - some really cool stuff in there already. Hope that the rest of the box brings you as much joy!
    Carey Price fan and collector - want your hard-signed autos!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 195 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RGM81 View Post
    That's awesome - some really cool stuff in there already. Hope that the rest of the box brings you as much joy!
    Heyyy it's one of the buddies! Thanks eh, lemme know if you're feeling anything for any of it...............

Box #5!!! And then seriously, g'nite

And I'm gonna assume this is the case hit, unless something better comes along :)

Ok, Lemon out!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope that Eddie pulls some 1999-00 Dynagon Ice Goalie Masks Purple parallel numbered to 1 copy, eh? Wouldn't that be a better hit than the Giroux? I think so!

Have fun with 'em, Ed.

-Ethan
    Collecting:

- Mask Cards
    - 2005-05 UD Endorsed Emblems

I'm confused as to what he bought. link?

SO many Rangers cards....

Ed, I'm so sorry....
    Hidden Content
    I collect Hidden Content , Hidden Content
    Hidden Content & current PIT
    My SCF Inventory is my Tradelist!
    Hidden Content

very nice lot so far. if you happen to get any PK (that are not going PC) let me know
    1- P.K Subban - Vlad Guerrero (Expos)
    2- Montreal Canadiens Centennial auto'd (current count: 106)
    3- Brian Gionta 10-11 Panini Certified Mirror Emerald, Black and Big men jersey auto
    Hidden Content

Love this. I would love to pick up a lot like this. GL on the rest
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Nick Foligno/SP Bobby Hull

Hey I think your going to end up just fine.... haha. I already need the Larson NHL Ink and could use the Jets hat tricks. But we will see what else you drag outta there haha.
    Players - Jets (Trouba, Scheifele etc) T.Kidd, CuJo autos and Don Cherry.
    Rookie Year - Mark and Michael Stone
    Master Want List - Hidden Content
    Bucket - Hidden Content

Very cool Giroux!
    Carey Price fan and collector - want your hard-signed autos!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 195 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast