Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Nice stuff so far! I'd be interested in any current leafs that may still be in there.
    I collect MOST current Leafs! Major PC: Jake Gardiner
    Other PC's: Kessel, Lupul, Kadri, Phaneuf, JVR, Rielly etc. NonLeafs: Crosby, Datsyuk.
    Traders and PC Scans:
    Hidden Content
    Website/Wantlist/Tradelist: Hidden Content

Dispute Assistant Manager

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Nice stuff, I would be interested in that Orr! And if you pull any Galiardi lmk
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Galiardi, JVR & Jonathan Bernier

Okay, I'll try again. Can someone please tell me what ti is he bought? He's talking about boxes and it looks like a really cool, valuable repack. Can someone provide me with some info thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by PoseyBuster View Post
    Okay, I'll try again. Can someone please tell me what ti is he bought? He's talking about boxes and it looks like a really cool, valuable repack. Can someone provide me with some info thanks!

It's just an eBay lot. But it was packed into 20+ taped-up plastic cases in the box, so all I did was pretend it was a case with boxes I could open. And since the lot only had pictures of maybe a third of it, most of it's a total surprise to me :)
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Quote Originally Posted by 87sluggo View Post
    It's just an eBay lot. But it was packed into 20+ taped-up plastic cases in the box, so all I did was pretend it was a case with boxes I could open. And since the lot only had pictures of maybe a third of it, most of it's a total surprise to me :)
    I doubt you'll find any high-end Masks in that case, but if you do... dibs!
    Collecting:

- Mask Cards
    - 2005-05 UD Endorsed Emblems

Hurry up and get home from work ..... I wanna see what else you got =P
    MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8
    Bucket - Hidden Content
    Looking for - Roy / Brodeur / Luongo / Fleury / Bernier / Potvin / Price +++

Ah okay, That's what i figured, but the "boxes' and "case' threw me off.

I've always wanted to buy one of them for the exotic "base-ball"

I call dibs on first shot at the baseball stuff :D

I opened that "box" first, it was marked "extras"..............HUGE swatches of cloth and wood, but no one I've ever heard of. Of course I haven't watched a baseball game since the Expos left town, so who knows........

I'll post them up when I get home........
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Ah okay, That's what i figured, but the "boxes' and "case' threw me off.

Whats a....base...ball....?

I kid. Ahaha
    Hidden Content
    I collect Hidden Content , Hidden Content
    Hidden Content & current PIT
    My SCF Inventory is my Tradelist!
    Hidden Content

I opened that "box" first, it was marked "extras"..............HUGE swatches of cloth and wood, but no one I've ever heard of. Of course I haven't watched a baseball game since the Expos left town, so who knows........

I'll post them up when I get home........
    Sweet! I'm excited!!!

Btw, one of my FAVORITE WHL games I ever attended is when I flew from Spokane to Vancouver to watch the Chiefs take on the Giants.

It was in 07-08 (When we won the WHL AND Memorial Cup) around halloween time. We dominated the game and won like 2 or 3 to nil. It was in the middle of our 17 out of 19 game win streak or something like that.

Nice arena, nice town, NICE BARS!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast