Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Robsportscards2009's Items on eBay

My new PC collection. Any card, any sport, anything #ed 4/25

My new PC collection. Any card, any sport, anything #ed 4/25
    You would think that I have enough to collect with all the Giants, Mets, Islanders, Knicks and HOFers stuff I have. I am literally sitting in my Man Cave surrounded by boxes of stuff I havent even put up on the walls yet. I went to Target the other day to get some things for my wife and of course stopped by the card section and picked up some Bowman Baseball and Football. I pulled a Jose Peraza Bowman Chrome Orange Refractor #ed 4/25 and said interesting. Now I'm hooked and the start of a new collection. Here is what I have so far;
    The card that started it all,

Picked up on EBAY;

Just came in this week;

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Some more new additions;

And this one I found in my Giants PC Box

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

That is one cool Carlos Lee patch autograph.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

That is one cool Carlos Lee patch autograph.

Thanks,
    i got that one real cheap and I couldn't pass up.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves
    See bjuan23's Items on eBay

So is there any interest at all in the players or teams or just the fact that it's a 4/25?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

So is there any interest at all in the players or teams or just the fact that it's a 4/25?

I needed something new to revive my interest in collecting. Not that collecting my wants was getting boring, but I thought it would be fun to try something new. Great question and thanks for asking.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves
    See bjuan23's Items on eBay

I needed something new to revive my interest in collecting. Not that collecting my wants was getting boring, but I thought it would be fun to try something new. Great question and thanks for asking.

Cool idea! I've been out of the hobby now for several years but I still frequent the site to see what's going on with the hobby. When I collected several years ago I picked up anything and all I could of Shannon Stewart and it was because every box I bought had something auto'd or gu of his. I had no interest in him other than he popped up all the time in my boxes. It was fun...kept me going in the hobby for a few years then I jumped on the HOFer auto'd/gu bandwagon and that got super expensive.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I hope you thanked your wife for the honey dew list that sent out and getting a good card. (LOL) I'm not that lucky at those pulls. Those are some nice Exquisite cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those are some great pick ups.