Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New to on line trading!

I'm excited about the prospect of trading with others as I attempt to complete my baseball sets from 1970 to 1990.
    I used to trade with a large group I met from the old Sports Collector's Digest back in the mid 80's but I got out of the hobby years ago--and I'm back in now.
    Can someone direct me how to get started contacting others with my want list and my "have" list to trade?
    Thanks,
    Patrick

Glad to have you on board. If you have time venture into the baseball forum you will see a baseball set building forum. That would be the best place to start. Have any other questions feel free to ask.

Don
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

Patrick, welcome to the site and BOL with your collection.

...Rick
    Hidden Content
    Bucket PC & Trade Items: Hidden Content
    PC In-Person (IP) Auto Memorabilia Collection: Hidden Content
    PC HOF Game-Used Collection: Hidden Content

Hello, and welcome to SCF...

-Robert Lewis

Welcome to SCF Patrick, have fun here and enjoy yourself!
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 11/12/14

Patrick Welcome to SCF!
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

Hello Patrick and welcome to SCF.

Hello Patrick welcome to the forum! There are a few ways to do a have/want list. I would think the top three methods are either through the sites inventory section, having a personal webpage, or having a google docs page (similar to excel). Good luck getting started!
    Please check my inventory before my photobucket!!! It's more up to date!!!
    Looking for LPGA GOLFERS ​and BUFFALO SABRES
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Top Want: 2012 Leaf Metal Anna Nordqvist Award Winners Prism Gold 1/1

Hi Patrick -

You and I are in the same boat. I think that we will be able to help each other a lot in what we have as we are both looking at cards in the same time frame and have others to trade for... I will send you a PM with my contact info and maybe a phone call might put us both on the map for some trading. I had an SCD subscription for years when it used to be a phone book every 2 weeks, I couldn't get enough of it..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast