how do you send trading cards TTM

I have tried using picture corners to stick the card to a piece of cardboard but they have been coming back with some creases, whats the best/cost efficient way? are most signers willing to take a card out of a toploader and put it back in? thanks for any help!

Yea I always send them in a toploader and have never had a problem.
    Collecting:
    Cincinnati Reds Certified Autograph Cards
    Dayton Flyers Basketball Anything

Hidden Content

Toploaders work 99% of the time. I did send 1 to Bob Kurkland and he signed the top loader but not the card. I wrote him back explaining the situation, he apologized and signed the card as well as my letter. He is a class act.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

If you send then without anything to protect them is there a high risk of damage?

Quote Originally Posted by R. E. Lee View Post
    If you send then without anything to protect them is there a high risk of damage?
    The cards are not guaranteed to be damaged but there is an increased probability. Why take uneccessary chances if you don't have to?
    Last edited by mrveggieman; 07-23-2013 at 03:16 PM.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I have never sent a card in a toploader,and have had no problem with the cards being damaged.

Same here, I haven't done much TTM but I never use a toploader and haven't had a problem. Usually the biggest risk is the envelope ripping and the cards falling out.