Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Lansdowneflyer's Items on eBay

My Caroline Wozniacki (rory's Gilfriend) PC.. Updated!!

So since the hockey season is over and collecting is way down for me I thought I would show off my updated Caroline Wozniacki PC. It is what I believe to be the largest one out there. I have put a lot of money and hard work into it. I have some great items but one of the highlights are the cards I own. I currently have around 70% of all Caroline cards including 1/1's and prinitng plates. I am missing three cards with a print run higher then 1 according to beckett. Incase you din't know, caroline has a huge following and I would compare her card selling somewhere around Brodeur prices. They have dropped a bit in the past year but her lower end autos sell for around $35 and higher ones go well into the hundreds.

I will start of with showing you my card collection. I put it in a grid format. No particular order just threw them in the scanner and got them up as fast as possible. I have a lot of doubles and triple of carolines cards but I only showed one example of each card. So if you think your looking at the same card, you are not. They are all different parallels.

Here are my top 5 favorite Wozniacki cards

#5 Caroline Wozniacki 2007 Ace Authentic rc #39 PSA 10

This card was recently added to my collection. I fianlly got one. The pop report is 3 I think.

#4 2012 ACE Grand Slam 3 match used mem Sharapova/Wozniacki

This is by no means my most expensive Wozniacki card but it is one of my favorites. Two of my favorites GU on one card. Tennis memorbilia cards are hard to come by especially Wozniackis.

#3 2012 Ace Grand Slam 3 perfect Partners Azerenka/Wozniacki blue /10

Love this card. At one point these two girls wre number one and two in the world at the same time. They have both spent many weeks at the top and have bright futures.

#2 Ace Leaf authentic tennis 2013 Wozniacki Top 40 blue /5

Thanks so much to kmitchel for helping me aquire this card. Its one of my favorites in the collection and I thank you again Kevin for grabbing it for me. This is #2 because it is one of my favorite wozniacki Dresses she has ever worn (scroll down to see why)

#1 Caroline Wozniack 2011 US Open Platinum 1/1
    This set is VERY Rare. I got in a little bidding war for this one. Love this card. Even if it isn't auto'd

Now I will move on to some signed mem and oddball stuff. I love collecting this stuff.

8 foot long banner

Okay, Now for the main event. These are the most expensive items in my collection. Some items I never thought would see my collection. Here they are.

Caroline Wozniacki Match used Shoes. Either Worn in the US Open or at DOHA (where she had here infamous leg cramp and collapsed on the court).

Caroline Match used tops

Caroline Wozniacki Match used top she wore in New Zealand.

And now for my Favorite Item. This is Carolines Match used dress. She Wore this dress in a few tournmanets and I am still trying to photomatch it. One of the events she wore it at was Wimbledon.

So there it is. Please lmk what you think. A lot of items didn`t make this post so if you wanna check out this link it will lead you to my PB of Woz.

http://s970.photobucket.com/user/lan...94283093437503

Thanks
    Last edited by lansdowneflyer; 09-03-2013 at 04:01 PM.
    Collect: Caroline Wozniacki and Erica Blasberg

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

You have an amazing collection. Thank you for sharing your collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills Carolina Panthers
    See mondo1132's Items on eBay

unbelievable collection! how did you acquire the used pieces? those are very impressive!
    Please check my inventory before my photobucket!!! It's more up to date!!!
    Looking for LPGA GOLFERS ​and BUFFALO SABRES
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Top Want: 2012 Leaf Metal Anna Nordqvist Award Winners Prism Gold 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice collection that you have there. I think the only thing that I have that you don't, is an Ace Authentic Secret Signatures Wozniacki Auto photo.

SCF Rewards
    Country

unbelievable collection! how did you acquire the used pieces? those are very impressive!

Thak you very much. I was able to aquire the game used pieces off a family member of Carolines. I knew I had to make the most of the opportunity when the game used itmes came up. Don't know if I will ever get the chance to add more stuff like that again!

Very nice collection that you have there. I think the only thing that I have that you don't, is an Ace Authentic Secret Signatures Wozniacki Auto photo.

Very nice. Interested in selling or trading it? I have a lot of rare Wozniacki autographs and other items I could of hers I could trade. Also got hockey to trade. lmk

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See habs1909_2009's Items on eBay

Love the camel toe and hairy airpit signed pics lol! All kidding aside very nice collection

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry for late reply. The Wozniacki Ace Secret Signature Photo is in my PC.
    But if you have anything else not in your bucket for trade, just let me know.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry for late reply. The Wozniacki Ace Secret Signature Photo is in my PC.
    But if you have anything else not in your bucket for trade, just let me know.

I do have a lot more Wozniacki items that are not in my bucket. I was however able to pick up a secret signatures photo of Wozniacki. Is this the one you have or do you have another one?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I do have a lot more Wozniacki items that are not in my bucket. I was however able to pick up a secret signatures photo of Wozniacki. Is this the one you have or do you have another one?

Yes that's the exact same one that I have, except that the auto looks slightly different.
    That's her most beautiful 100% legit autographed photo. I'm pretty sure you agree with me on this :)