Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1

    WTTF: 2012-13 ITG Heroes and Prospects Autographs

    Title says it all, my updated list of autos I need can be found on my want thread. Link is below in my sig. Please let me know what you have, thanks!
    Player PC: Zach Parise and Jonathan Toews
    Collecting: Young Guns, SPA Future Watch Autos, Panini Private Signings, Ultimate Debut Threads, Dominion RPAs
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  2. #2
    Bump
    Player PC: Zach Parise and Jonathan Toews
    Collecting: Young Guns, SPA Future Watch Autos, Panini Private Signings, Ultimate Debut Threads, Dominion RPAs
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  3. #3
    hey bud, I have these:
    2012-13 ITG Heroes and Prospects Autographs #AAER Adam Erne
    2012-13 ITG Heroes and Prospects Autographs #ARH Ryan Hartman
    2012-13 ITG Heroes and Prospects Autographs #ASJ Seth Jones
    2012-13 ITG Heroes and Prospects Autographs #ASMAR Spencer Martin
    2012-13 ITG Heroes and Prospects Autographs #AST Shea Theodore
    check my list and let me know if I have anything else you can use, I might be able to use these:
    12-13 Prizm RC AU Brandon Bollig #62 $12 BV (auto)
    12-13 Crown Royale Royal Lineage Trottier/Boyes/Tavares #RL-NYI $15 BV (triple jersey)
    2012-13 Artifacts Horizontal Jerseys Patches Emerald Ron Francis #80 /24 $25 BV (jersey/patch)
    2012-13 ITG Between the Pipes Dominick Hasek Jersey Silver #M-30 /140 $12 BV (jersey)
    2011-12 Titanium Road Sweaters Zac Dalpe #29 /25 $25 BV (jersey auto)
    12-13:
    Artifacts Rookie Jeremy Welsh #160 /999
    Fleer Retro Ultra Stars Jeff Skinner #3
    Fleer Retro Flair Showcase Jeff Skinner #25
    Fleer Retro 1992-93 Jeff Skinner #924
    Upper Deck Game Jersey Jordan Staal #GJ-JS (jersey
    Upper Deck YG Jeremy Welsh #210
    11-12:
    Pinnacle Rookie Andrew Shaw #295 x2
    10-11:
    Upper Deck YG Jamie McBain #213
    08-09:
    O-Pee-Chee Rookie Jonathan Toews #517
    Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Email: Hidden Content

  4. #4
    PM sent Mark, thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by markshew View Post
    hey bud, I have these:
    2012-13 ITG Heroes and Prospects Autographs #AAER Adam Erne
    2012-13 ITG Heroes and Prospects Autographs #ARH Ryan Hartman
    2012-13 ITG Heroes and Prospects Autographs #ASJ Seth Jones
    2012-13 ITG Heroes and Prospects Autographs #ASMAR Spencer Martin
    2012-13 ITG Heroes and Prospects Autographs #AST Shea Theodore
    check my list and let me know if I have anything else you can use, I might be able to use these:
    12-13 Prizm RC AU Brandon Bollig #62 $12 BV (auto)
    12-13 Crown Royale Royal Lineage Trottier/Boyes/Tavares #RL-NYI $15 BV (triple jersey)
    2012-13 Artifacts Horizontal Jerseys Patches Emerald Ron Francis #80 /24 $25 BV (jersey/patch)
    2012-13 ITG Between the Pipes Dominick Hasek Jersey Silver #M-30 /140 $12 BV (jersey)
    2011-12 Titanium Road Sweaters Zac Dalpe #29 /25 $25 BV (jersey auto)
    12-13:
    Artifacts Rookie Jeremy Welsh #160 /999
    Fleer Retro Ultra Stars Jeff Skinner #3
    Fleer Retro Flair Showcase Jeff Skinner #25
    Fleer Retro 1992-93 Jeff Skinner #924
    Upper Deck Game Jersey Jordan Staal #GJ-JS (jersey
    Upper Deck YG Jeremy Welsh #210
    11-12:
    Pinnacle Rookie Andrew Shaw #295 x2
    10-11:
    Upper Deck YG Jamie McBain #213
    08-09:
    O-Pee-Chee Rookie Jonathan Toews #517
    Player PC: Zach Parise and Jonathan Toews
    Collecting: Young Guns, SPA Future Watch Autos, Panini Private Signings, Ultimate Debut Threads, Dominion RPAs
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  5. #5
    One trade down, any more?
    Player PC: Zach Parise and Jonathan Toews
    Collecting: Young Guns, SPA Future Watch Autos, Panini Private Signings, Ultimate Debut Threads, Dominion RPAs
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  6. #6
    12-13 H&P autos:
    Frederik Gauthier
    Adam Erne
    Ryan Poluck
    Josh Morrissey
    Vincent Trocheck
    Shea Theodore
    Nikita Zadorov


    Interested in Sedin jersey, Scheifele auto, Neal Jumbo (if in Pens uni), Zack Kassian Elite RC, JVR treasured swatches,
    Last edited by tiger tiger; 08-07-2013 at 01:26 AM.
    Hidden Content Wants: Any GU net cards, GU all star jsy, Int'l jsy, Capt C jersey and patch cards. Want Top shelf Goalie Gear:Osgood (skate)!
    Hidden Content
    Stay away from Habsmtlfan aka mlthabscollector on ebay. Longueil or Varennes, Que. Thief and liar. - Fr... Barb..

  7. #7
    Appreciate the reply. I only need the Gautheir of the cards you listed. Feel free to shoot over a bucket and I can see of there is anything else you have that I could use. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by tiger tiger View Post
    12-13 H&P autos:
    Frederik Gauthier
    Adam Erne
    Ryan Poluck
    Josh Morrissey
    Vincent Trocheck
    Shea Theodore
    Nikita Zadorov


    Interested in Sedin jersey, Scheifele auto, Neal Jumbo (if in Pens uni), Zack Kassian Elite RC, JVR treasured swatches,
    Player PC: Zach Parise and Jonathan Toews
    Collecting: Young Guns, SPA Future Watch Autos, Panini Private Signings, Ultimate Debut Threads, Dominion RPAs
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  8. #8
    I can probably pick up a few more of these via trade.
    Hidden Content
    color codes: yellow/blue= incoming/do not need
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  9. #9
    Let me know if come across any, thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by miscs75 View Post
    I can probably pick up a few more of these via trade.
    Player PC: Zach Parise and Jonathan Toews
    Collecting: Young Guns, SPA Future Watch Autos, Panini Private Signings, Ultimate Debut Threads, Dominion RPAs
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  10. #10
    Bump
    Player PC: Zach Parise and Jonathan Toews
    Collecting: Young Guns, SPA Future Watch Autos, Panini Private Signings, Ultimate Debut Threads, Dominion RPAs
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •