Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

wayneclabaugh2 and Greenbeans???? Anyone seen these two??? Need some MOD help here

I have deals with both of these guys that are not completed, and these guys have vanished.
    Also, these deals are over a month old, so they aren't in my trade manager anymore.

I don't remember what Wayne owes me, so I need to see the trade again to refresh my memory

Greenbeans said the card got lost in the mail, so he would send a replacement. That was over a couple weeks ago now and still nothing.

Anyone know these guys, or know how to contact them????

Country
    See Thieman33's Items on eBay

Wayne still owes me from bets over a month ago as well. He said he sent them out, I waited 2 weeks or so, and I never got them. He said to wait another week or so, and if I don't get them, let him know and he would send the cards again, as he had duplicates of them. I find that hard to believe since they aren't very common cards. He owes me an 05 Absolute Ronnie Brown RC Jsy, a
    Killebrew, Harmon 05 Upper Deck Baseball Heroes JSY 9/99, and a 03 Barry Bonds Cap Card. I lost a bet with him after these for a LeBron RC, he told me to keep it until I got my cards, and I haven't received them yet. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Jeff

Just did a search:
    Wayne hasn't been on the site since April 1st
    Greenbeans hasn't been on the site since April 9th

Country

Yeah, I saw that as well.

Country

I don't understand, both of them were very well established to just disappear like that.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See metsin19990's Items on eBay

I dont know how much help this is, but you can see the trades in Trade Manager, even if they're more than 30 days old and don't appear to be there.
    If you go to Trade Manager, and click on List Trades on the left, you will get a drop down menu in the top right. You can select Completed Trades, or Trades Awaiting Creater's (Or User's) Confirmation, depending on the status.

Also, Greenbeans said he was leaving the online trading thing, check the message he put on his site. http://www.freewebs.com/mvbsportscards/index.htm

You might be able to e-mail both of them off the links in their profiles.

See None's Items on eBay

i believe i had a trade with wayne but it was deleted from my recent trades as well its very weird that they dissapeared

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

i would give them a chance to redeem themselves. i have traded with both numerous times and never had a problem... maybe something is up and they cant get to the board or something

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hjeepxj's Items on eBay

Stuff like that happens, you have to be patient.

Im going through this very thing with Andybob...he isnt as established as them, but I think I got taken.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by andrewcstein
    I dont know how much help this is, but you can see the trades in Trade Manager, even if they're more than 30 days old and don't appear to be there.
    If you go to Trade Manager, and click on List Trades on the left, you will get a drop down menu in the top right. You can select Completed Trades, or Trades Awaiting Creater's (Or User's) Confirmation, depending on the status.

Also, Greenbeans said he was leaving the online trading thing, check the message he put on his site. http://www.freewebs.com/mvbsportscards/index.htm

You might be able to e-mail both of them off the links in their profiles.

Yes, like andrewcstein said...you can see trades that are over 30 days old. You can also search for your user name in the "Trades In Progress" forum for the basic details.

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast