Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post First look: 2013-14 Topps Premier Gold (English Premier League soccer cards)

http://www.beckett.com/news/2013/08/...-soccer-cards/

Topps is expanding its soccer product to the English Premier League.

In mid-December, Topps is scheduled to release a high-end soccer product with 2013-14 Topps Premier Gold. The hit-per-pack product will contain 10 packs with five cards in each pack meaning every box will have 10 hits: five autographs and five memorabilia cards.

The EPL set will include past and present players.

The autographs will feature several subsets including Star Players, Matchwinners, Future Stars and International Icon Autographs. There will also be Gold, Orange, Platinum and Printing Plate parallels. In addition, there will be dual, triple and quad autographs.

Relics will come in Single and Jumbo form with Gold, Copper and Platinum parallels. Collectors can also find Dual, Triple and Quad Relics.

Topps will combine the two to offer Autographed Relic cards.

Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo

I'm so excited. Finally a high end product of the most followed league, of the most followed sport in the world.

Awesome news, been waiting for a product like this.
    Soccer cards for sale in my bucket URL: Hidden Content .

Always looking for silver coins especially ASE's, post-1996 Libertads, Philharmonics, 90% coins, etc.

Does anybody what would be the price range?

With 10 hits per box I'm guessing boxes will be quite pricey.
    Soccer cards for sale in my bucket URL: Hidden Content .

Always looking for silver coins especially ASE's, post-1996 Libertads, Philharmonics, 90% coins, etc.

this set will feature past and present players, but the base set only includes 100 cards? good thing we only like superstars...
    See my collection of soccer cards here:
    Rookies: Hidden Content
    Autographs: Hidden Content
    Other cards: Hidden Content

How much is a box?
    I collect Champ Bailey, Chris Harris (Broncos CB), Current Denver Broncos, Gerell Robinson (Broncos/Cardinals WR), Soccer cards and anything that catches my eye! Let's get trading!
    I am a full time student/worker, so if my sending is slow I apologize. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by TCBroncos224 View Post
    How much is a box?
    $209.95 box / $1234.95 6 box case

not sure if i can post the website. pm me and i can give you a link.

Was hoping to pick up a box of these, but at that price (which I saw on another site) is going to make it hard for me to do. Hope it makes a good first impression so it can build to include all players next year. It almost needs two releases with the number of transactions that happen during the January transfer window.

Either way, this will be an awesome product.
    Collecting:
    Maurice Jones-Drew, Ryan Moats, Bernard Pierce, Margus Hunt & Green Bay Packers game used
    Maurice Jones-Drew - Different: 898/2797 Total: 1140
    Ryan Moats - Different: 172/366

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast