Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NO TRADES NO SALES ALLOWED!

SCF Rewards
    Country

which current players on the Dodgers are good IP signers before the game???

lemme know your thoughts!
    Last edited by MG102472; 08-17-2013 at 11:23 AM.

NO TRADES NO SALES ALLOWED!

SCF Rewards
    Country

can anyone help me out?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I do them in San Diego all the time outside the stadium and inside, but let me tell you who you can expect inside, starter wise you can get , kemp ethier puig and Crawford, I've got them all pre game ethier and kemp on more than one occasion, infielder wise I've got mark Ellis Hairston but have seen Hanley Schumacher and punto sign but wasn't in the right place never got any catchers inside but got them both a lot outside, pitcher wise I have got Beckett greinke( I've heard that was a rare treat) have seen the rest of he starters sign inside but haven. Been in the right place, relievers I've got Jansen a few times the rest I've never really got but hear are fairly attainable just depends on their mood, but don't count on Juan uribe. Never seen him pick up a pen in a stadium before but heard he has before. Hope that helps!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, I know that Greinke rarely, ever signs.

greinke( I've heard that was a rare treat)