Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Must-See Gallery: Panini America Launches Packout for 2012-13 Prime Hockey (Part 2

Preparing a collecting juggernaut like 2012-13 Prime Hockey for release is a process that knows no days off. So while many collectors spent Saturday morning easing out of bed and into the first day of their weekend, Panini America NHL Brand Managers Chris Barr and Karvin Cheung were at the company’s production facility overseeing the Prime packout process. Oh, the sights they saw.

In fact, Barr was so blown away by the proceedings that he temporarily hijacked the Panini America Twitter account to provide collectors with an unparalleled peek into the process. It was like having seats on the glass to witness hockey hobby history.

http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2...-2/#more-57705

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mugmasher's Items on eBay

omg!!!!! those cards are beautiful !!!!! i can't wait until it's release...i am getting six boxes so i am hoping to pull some nice stuff...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

omg!!!!! those cards are beautiful !!!!! i can't wait until it's release...i am getting six boxes so i am hoping to pull some nice stuff...

Awesome and bet of luck. What did you pay for your six boxes if you do not mind me asking?

Don

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

It's fun to see what a full logo can look like if one was to ever acquire them all.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks Pittsburgh Penguins Oakland Raiders
    Twitter: @http://twitter.com/hobbybox604 See Hobbybox604's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I drooooooooled once again......

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mugmasher's Items on eBay

I paid $200 a box .,,,the good thing for me is my LCs sells the cards I don't keep that I open on ebay and all the money goes on a tab so when there is something I want I have some built up spending money !!!'

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See winterempire's Items on eBay

Dominion ARP are a huge improvement over last year, great look

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks Pittsburgh Penguins Oakland Raiders
    Twitter: @http://twitter.com/hobbybox604 See Hobbybox604's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I paid $200 a box .,,,the good thing for me is my LCs sells the cards I don't keep that I open on ebay and all the money goes on a tab so when there is something I want I have some built up spending money !!!'

Thats awesome,wish my LCS did the same....

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

That a cool feature from your local cardstore.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Army
    Detroit Tigers Detroit Red Wings Detroit Lions

I like how the picture the full logos and how they fit together.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast