Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

Error message when I click the "My Threads" link.

Hi Coolhandluke,

For the last few days whenever I try to pull up my threads I get this error message, "The server is too busy. Please try again later."

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

Thread move in the main forum feedback section. The Site tutorial is mainly to post tutorial.

As for the message, this mean the server can't perform that search at the moment you get it. Nothing I can do about it. You need to try later. But I always say that one should use thread subscription as it the best way to follow things on the site and since it's not related to the search, it always working.