Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mr_t_plush's Items on eBay

what do you say in an email request?

Can anyone be nice enough to give me an idea of what you say? Maybe an example? Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Yankees Columbus Blue Jackets Minnesota Golden Gophers

Hello!

I am a big fan of the ____________. I love watching them on TV.

If possible, could you please send me a fan pack? I would love a few items to collect. My address is:

Thank you very much and good luck this year!

SCF Rewards
    Country

to (person's name)

I know who you are. If you are looking for a signing fee, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you send me an autograph now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

your name here

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mr_t_plush's Items on eBay

to (person's name)

I know who you are. If you are looking for a signing fee, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you send me an autograph now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

your name here

Gosh I will for sure try this email set up for Obama!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (50)
    Country
    See ccblec's Items on eBay

to (person's name)

your name here

Hilarious! hahahahahhaha
    Funniest post I've read in a long time on SCF

-Brandon

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Here is an example of an email that I have sent:

Great to see that you are still around the sport you love. The clinincs must be awesome to see the kids and give back to the game! I can imagine that you still hear from all sorts of fans like me as well. I often wonder just what gold medalist do with the medals they win? Do you have it in a lockbox or have it out for display at home? Great to even have to worry about where to place it. Hopefully they bring softball back to the Olympics. I know this is a longshot, but I was hoping that you might drop a signed business card or something in the mail for me. I have been collecting American Olympians autographs for a few years. I would love to have your signature in my collection. Best of luck on all your current projects!

God Bless,
    Name
    address
    email address

another:
    Your Olympic story is great. I love the way you came across your sport so late and the way college team mates go 1st and 2nd in the initial Olympic Womans Pentathlon! How close the final event was is another wonderful part of your story! Ivy League and the Olympics are not usually tied in the same category. You were able to show that you can be fit both body and mind. What a great combination. I have started to collect autographs from from Olympic Medalist and I would be thrilled to add your signature to my collection. I was dropping this quick email in the hopes that you might drop me a signed business card, index card or just about anything with your signature on it for my collection. Thanks either way for your time and best of wishes on all your current goals.

God Bless!
    name
    address email address

another:
    It is great to see you running your own program for WMU! I have been watching MAC football for most of my life. I know that we have placed some players into the NFL, but the MAC never gets enough credit for the level of play we get. I am sure you can not wait to see the Huskies on the other side of the field. That would have to be a real thrill as you were great for them back in the day. Best of luck to you and your young men on a great season! I was hoping that you might send signed photos out to fans? Please, of you do can I have one? Thanks!

God Bless!
    Name
    address
    email address

I hope that you are doing well and recovering nicely. It is a shame to see someone who looks to enjoy themselves as much as you do have such a long break from something they truely love. Your smile on that ice has warmed many of hearts and I hope that you recover soon enough to get back out there for next season. It would horrible if you were not full strength going into an Olympic season. Thanks for sharing your passion for your sport with all us fans. Ashley and Alissa have been wonderful Champions, but they do not carry a crowd and captivate and audiance the way you do! I can not even imagine how many fans you must hear from, but I have to give this a shot. Please should you send out autographed cards or photos to fans, may I have one? Thanks for everything!

God Bless,
    Name
    Address
    Email address

Hope those help
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

id say like basically a shorter version of a ttm letter ...and in the end like could you please send an auto or i was wondering if you could also send an auto.. like that kinda stuff and then like if you could i would really appreciate it and have you mail address at the bottom... but saying the set of skills that the guy at the top ripped off i like that idea too
    Last edited by joebroaol; 08-30-2013 at 05:08 PM. Reason: mis-did

SCF Rewards
    Country

to (person's name)

your name here

it didn't work :(

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @https://twitter.com/maltebengtake

hahahahahahaha!

SCF Rewards
    Country

funnnyyyyyyyy