Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    Green Bay fans need this Rodgers

    2013 Topps Captains patch #99
    I collect UGA Rookies:
    Check out my thread for my traders page Hidden Content

  2. #2
    check me for it
    Hidden Content

    Beckett User Name - Mamunrud
    Sports Card Freaks User Name - Mamunrud


    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamunrud View Post
    check me for it
    I looked at last years it booked $50 and the only thing this year was one sold for $32 I think.

    I saw 2 things I liked
    Herschel Walker jersey
    Ed Jones auto
    unless you have anything from this year on these players lmk
    Jarvis Jones (Pittsburgh)
    Alec Ogletree (St. Louis)
    Bacarri Rambo (Washington)
    Johnathan Jenkins (New Orleans)
    Shawn Williams (Cincinnati)
    Tavarres King (Denver)
    Kwame Geathers (San Diego)
    Sanders Commings (Kansas City)
    I collect UGA Rookies:
    Check out my thread for my traders page Hidden Content

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by mlbplb View Post
    I looked at last years it booked $50 and the only thing this year was one sold for $32 I think.

    I saw 2 things I liked
    Herschel Walker jersey
    Ed Jones auto
    unless you have anything from this year on these players lmk
    Jarvis Jones (Pittsburgh)
    Alec Ogletree (St. Louis)
    Bacarri Rambo (Washington)
    Johnathan Jenkins (New Orleans)
    Shawn Williams (Cincinnati)
    Tavarres King (Denver)
    Kwame Geathers (San Diego)
    Sanders Commings (Kansas City)
    I don't have much of anything good at all of this years new guys from your list. If you want to do something with the Walker & Too Tall then those are available.
    Hidden Content

    Beckett User Name - Mamunrud
    Sports Card Freaks User Name - Mamunrud


    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamunrud View Post
    I don't have much of anything good at all of this years new guys from your list. If you want to do something with the Walker & Too Tall then those are available.
    What do they book for? plmk Malcolm
    I collect UGA Rookies:
    Check out my thread for my traders page Hidden Content

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by mlbplb View Post
    What do they book for? plmk Malcolm
    Too Tall Jones auto books at 30 and the Walker jersey books for 25.
    Hidden Content

    Beckett User Name - Mamunrud
    Sports Card Freaks User Name - Mamunrud


    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamunrud View Post
    Too Tall Jones auto books at 30 and the Walker jersey books for 25.
    Would you do the 2 for the Rodgers . Or pick something $5 - $10 range. plmk Malcolm
    I collect UGA Rookies:
    Check out my thread for my traders page Hidden Content

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •