Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Kadri and I are off to the chocolate factory....

... and Panini has confirmed the redemption will be honoured. :)

There of course were other hits in the box, but I will list them after I stop grinning from ear to ear haha.

edit: jump to this post to see the card
    Last edited by the_nange; 09-09-2013 at 10:14 PM.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Looking for John Tortorella TB Lightning team issue cards!

WOW thats huge! Awesome they are honoring it as well ..... though I dont think those are the redemption cards they would ever be throwing out due to being out of date =P
    MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8
    Bucket - Hidden Content
    Looking for - Roy / Brodeur / Luongo / Fleury / Bernier / Potvin / Price +++

Very nice indeed! Congrats!
    Collecting: Jonathan Toews, Cody Hodgson ,Jaden Schwartz & Martin Jones
    #1 Want : 10-11 SP Game Used Letter Marks Toews "T" /50!
    Hidden Content /Hidden Content /Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Amazing hit !!!! Those cards are beautiful when you are them in hand !!!! I know when that product came out a bought a case of it ...and in my second box in pulled the Taylor hall golden ticket on here...again congrats to you on a great pull !!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bravo on the title and the pull...not necessarily in that order!
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 204 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

Haha thanks guys. I will post it when I see the card in person.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Looking for John Tortorella TB Lightning team issue cards!

I wanted to pull one of those so bad! Awesome hit!
    Collecting Doug Wilson, Ron Francis, Gordie Howe, T206 Baseball Cards, and Horse Racing Cards. Teams I collect are Chicago Blackhawks, Hartford Whalers, and Chicago White Sox.Hidden Content

HUGE! well done man!
    Collecting 13-14 Upper Deck Series 1 Shining Stars RAINBOWS: 50/50 (100% complete). And now the fun is over, so it's available ft/Fs as a set only.

Panini has been pretty good lately with expired redemption cards. I recently sent a 10-11 Luxury Suite Magnus Parjarvi RC Auto in and got it a couple of days ago. Wish UD would do this
    Collecting Phil Kessel, Anna Kournikova & Danica Patrick cards! Trading for my PC only. Got Kessel let me know
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

turnaround should be quick on it too. Congrats on the once in a lifetime pull.
    Looking for Patrick Roy, PK Subban, Carey Price, SPX SHADOWBOXES (ANY YEAR), Black Diamond Cup rings (Any year)
    My Sell/Trade list: Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast