Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25
  1. #1

    LOOKING FOR EVERYTHING FRANK THOMAS -Autos, GU, Base, Inserts, Numbered, Toys etc!!

    My post says it all! I want to see what you have of Frank Thomas and I mean ANYTHING. I would like to see pictures or look through possible buckets since lists takes a lot of time to go through. Please dont offer base for my autos or game used. If im trading autos I want autos in return. If you have a player of choice for base cards let me know who you collect and I can round up a lot for you. Even willing to purchase large lots of base "for cheaper than Ebay prices" or even buy GU/AUTOS for a great deal as well.
    Last edited by white2005sox; 02-06-2014 at 11:58 PM.
    If you are interested in anything please PM me!
    I collect HOF Baseball autos and anything FRANK THOMAS. This is not my job, it's my hobby.
    Hidden Content

  2. #2
    I don't have scans however there are only 4. If interested I'm looking for Pedroia. LMK, thanks

    1992, Fleer, Super Star Specials, Stacy Jones/Bo Jackson/Greg Olson/Frank Thomas
    1993, Topps, Frank Thomas
    1995, Topps, Stadium Club, Frank Thomas
    2004, Fleer, Platinum, Frank Thomas

  3. #3
    I have the following Frank Thomas cards: (no scanner) I collect Roger Clemens:

    90 Score 663
    91 UD 246 (2)
    92 Donruss 592 (2)
    92 Donruss Triple Play 206
    92 fleer 100
    92 Fleer 100
    92 Fleer 712
    92 Pinnacle 1
    93 Bowman 555
    93 Fleer 210
    93 Hostess 13 of 22
    93 Leaf 195
    93 Pinnacle 108
    93 Score 1
    93 Score 3
    93 Stadium Club 591
    93 Stadium Club Members Choice746
    94 finest 203
    94 Leaf 400
    94 Pinnacle 1 (2)
    94 Score 41
    94 Stadium Club 285 (2)
    94 Stadium Club 528
    94 Stadium Club 718 (2)
    94 Stadium Club Dugout Dirt 9 of 12
    94 Upper Deck CC 640
    94 Upper Deck SP 193
    95 Leaf 1
    95 Leaf Checklist 3
    95 Pennicle 302 (3)
    95 Pinnacle 226 (2)
    95 Pinnacle 272 (4)
    95 Pinnacle Chase "" " 1 (5)
    95 Pinnacle Checklist 446 (5)
    95 Pinnacle Checklist 450 (3)
    95 Pinnacle Swingmen 302 (5)
    95 Pinnalce Chase Checklist 5 (3)
    95 Score 1
    95 Select Checklist 242
    95 Stadium Club 47
    95 UD 105 (2)
    95 UD CC Tradition Threads 105
    95 UD SP 140 (2)
    95 Upper Deck 435
    95 Upper Deck 75
    96 Donruss 18
    96 Leaf 150
    96 Leaf 98
    96 Pinnacle 201 (3)
    96 Pinnacle 323 (2)
    96 Pinnacle 395 (2)
    96 Pinnacle Checklist 194 (6)
    96 Pinnacle Naturals 135 (5)
    96 Pinnalce 257 (2)
    96 Score 21 (2)
    96 Score Picture Perfect 10
    96 Select 152
    96 Select Certified 135
    96 Topps Classic Controntation CC5
    96 UD All Star Game 48
    96 UD CC All Star 90
    96 UD CC You Make the Play 40
    96 Upper Deck 300
    96 Upper Deck 387
    97 Circa 45
    97 Circa Checklist 396
    97 Donruss Checklist 398 (2)
    97 Pinnacle 118
    97 Pinnacle 186
    97 Pinnacle Aurora 197
    97 Score 26 (2)
    97 Select Checklist 149
    97 Topps 108
    98 circa thunder 45
    99 Fleer Gold Medallion Checklist #219G
    00 Bowman Chrome 91
    01 Armour 7 of 7
    01 Topps Chrome 187
    01 Topps Heritage 210
    02 Fleer Ultra 59
    04 UD Play Ball 103
    05 Leaf Leather/Lumber 43
    05 Playoff Presige 46
    05 Upper Deck MVP 27
    06 Bowman 112

  4. #4
    Let me see what I need and Ill let you know. I know I can come up with a bunch of Clemens cards for you. Do you have a list of which cards you need of him?

    Quote Originally Posted by roger View Post
    I have the following Frank Thomas cards: (no scanner) I collect Roger Clemens:

    90 Score 663
    91 UD 246 (2)
    92 Donruss 592 (2)
    92 Donruss Triple Play 206
    92 fleer 100
    92 Fleer 100
    92 Fleer 712
    92 Pinnacle 1
    93 Bowman 555
    93 Fleer 210
    93 Hostess 13 of 22
    93 Leaf 195
    93 Pinnacle 108
    93 Score 1
    93 Score 3
    93 Stadium Club 591
    93 Stadium Club Members Choice746
    94 finest 203
    94 Leaf 400
    94 Pinnacle 1 (2)
    94 Score 41
    94 Stadium Club 285 (2)
    94 Stadium Club 528
    94 Stadium Club 718 (2)
    94 Stadium Club Dugout Dirt 9 of 12
    94 Upper Deck CC 640
    94 Upper Deck SP 193
    95 Leaf 1
    95 Leaf Checklist 3
    95 Pennicle 302 (3)
    95 Pinnacle 226 (2)
    95 Pinnacle 272 (4)
    95 Pinnacle Chase "" " 1 (5)
    95 Pinnacle Checklist 446 (5)
    95 Pinnacle Checklist 450 (3)
    95 Pinnacle Swingmen 302 (5)
    95 Pinnalce Chase Checklist 5 (3)
    95 Score 1
    95 Select Checklist 242
    95 Stadium Club 47
    95 UD 105 (2)
    95 UD CC Tradition Threads 105
    95 UD SP 140 (2)
    95 Upper Deck 435
    95 Upper Deck 75
    96 Donruss 18
    96 Leaf 150
    96 Leaf 98
    96 Pinnacle 201 (3)
    96 Pinnacle 323 (2)
    96 Pinnacle 395 (2)
    96 Pinnacle Checklist 194 (6)
    96 Pinnacle Naturals 135 (5)
    96 Pinnalce 257 (2)
    96 Score 21 (2)
    96 Score Picture Perfect 10
    96 Select 152
    96 Select Certified 135
    96 Topps Classic Controntation CC5
    96 UD All Star Game 48
    96 UD CC All Star 90
    96 UD CC You Make the Play 40
    96 Upper Deck 300
    96 Upper Deck 387
    97 Circa 45
    97 Circa Checklist 396
    97 Donruss Checklist 398 (2)
    97 Pinnacle 118
    97 Pinnacle 186
    97 Pinnacle Aurora 197
    97 Score 26 (2)
    97 Select Checklist 149
    97 Topps 108
    98 circa thunder 45
    99 Fleer Gold Medallion Checklist #219G
    00 Bowman Chrome 91
    01 Armour 7 of 7
    01 Topps Chrome 187
    01 Topps Heritage 210
    02 Fleer Ultra 59
    04 UD Play Ball 103
    05 Leaf Leather/Lumber 43
    05 Playoff Presige 46
    05 Upper Deck MVP 27
    06 Bowman 112
    If you are interested in anything please PM me!
    I collect HOF Baseball autos and anything FRANK THOMAS. This is not my job, it's my hobby.
    Hidden Content

  5. #5
    I have those already but thanks for your time.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBaller23 View Post
    I don't have scans however there are only 4. If interested I'm looking for Pedroia. LMK, thanks

    1992, Fleer, Super Star Specials, Stacy Jones/Bo Jackson/Greg Olson/Frank Thomas
    1993, Topps, Frank Thomas
    1995, Topps, Stadium Club, Frank Thomas
    2004, Fleer, Platinum, Frank Thomas
    If you are interested in anything please PM me!
    I collect HOF Baseball autos and anything FRANK THOMAS. This is not my job, it's my hobby.
    Hidden Content

  6. #6
    All PM have been responded to
    If you are interested in anything please PM me!
    I collect HOF Baseball autos and anything FRANK THOMAS. This is not my job, it's my hobby.
    Hidden Content

  7. #7

  8. #8
    white2005sox- I have these Thomas inserts:

    94 Boman Preview
    94 Bowman's Best Mirror Image Refractor
    94 Collectors Choice Team Checklist Gold Signature
    94 Donruss MVP
    94 Leaf Gamers
    94 Pinnacle Museum Collection
    94 Score Gold Stars
    94 SP Preview
    94 Upper Deck Diamond Collection
    95 Flair Today's Spotlight
    95 Leaf Slideshow
    95 Pinnacle Performers
    96 Bowman's Best Best cuts
    96 EX-L N-Tense
    96 Leaf Frank Thomas Greatest Hits #8
    96 SP Special FX
    96 Ultra RBI King
    96 Upper Deck Hot Commodities
    97 Bowman's International Best
    97 Circa Super Boss
    97 Pinnacle Spellbound N
    97 Pinnacle Cardfrontations (with Dwight Gooden)
    98 Bowman's Best Fusion (with David Ortiz)
    98 Circle Thunder Thunder Boomers
    98 Collectors Choice Star Quest Superstar Domain
    98 Donruss Longball Leaders
    98 Donruss Preferred Title Waves
    98 Leaf Curtain Calls
    98 Leaf Statistical Standout
    98 Leaf Fractal Foundation
    98 Leaf Rookies & Stars MVP Pennant Edition
    98 SPX Power Passion Radiance
    98 Topps Chrome Clout Nine
    98 Topps Chrome Clout Nine Refractor
    98 Upper Deck Tape Measure Titans
    99 Topps Gold Label Class One Black Label
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

  9. #9
    What are you looking for these?

    Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    white2005sox- I have these Thomas inserts:

    94 Boman Preview
    94 Bowman's Best Mirror Image Refractor
    94 Collectors Choice Team Checklist Gold Signature
    94 Donruss MVP
    94 Leaf Gamers
    94 Pinnacle Museum Collection
    94 Score Gold Stars
    94 SP Preview
    94 Upper Deck Diamond Collection
    95 Flair Today's Spotlight
    95 Leaf Slideshow
    95 Pinnacle Performers
    96 Bowman's Best Best cuts
    96 EX-L N-Tense
    96 Leaf Frank Thomas Greatest Hits #8
    96 SP Special FX
    96 Ultra RBI King
    96 Upper Deck Hot Commodities
    97 Bowman's International Best
    97 Circa Super Boss
    97 Pinnacle Spellbound N
    97 Pinnacle Cardfrontations (with Dwight Gooden)
    98 Bowman's Best Fusion (with David Ortiz)
    98 Circle Thunder Thunder Boomers
    98 Collectors Choice Star Quest Superstar Domain
    98 Donruss Longball Leaders
    98 Donruss Preferred Title Waves
    98 Leaf Curtain Calls
    98 Leaf Statistical Standout
    98 Leaf Fractal Foundation
    98 Leaf Rookies & Stars MVP Pennant Edition
    98 SPX Power Passion Radiance
    98 Topps Chrome Clout Nine
    98 Topps Chrome Clout Nine Refractor
    98 Upper Deck Tape Measure Titans
    99 Topps Gold Label Class One Black Label
    If you are interested in anything please PM me!
    I collect HOF Baseball autos and anything FRANK THOMAS. This is not my job, it's my hobby.
    Hidden Content

  10. #10
    white2005sox- I am looking for graded vintage, true RC's, Auto, and GU in any sport.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •