Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Advice needed on sending baseballs ttm

Hey guys, thanks for reading. Im new here, and new to collecting ttm. I have a large collection, but none ttm. My question is this: I sent out a ROMLB to Bobby Doerr on August 24th, and I still havent received it back. I used an 8 1/2x11" bubble mailer, with a 6x9" for the return. I used 6 forever stamps on the larger mailer, and 5 on the return mailer. Is this enough postage? I wasnt sure how much to use, and got the advice from hiptolito.com and thats what they said to use, but it was like 3 years old advice. Does anyone else use bubble mailers for ttm baseballs?? if so, how much postage do you typically use on each envelope??? ANY advice would be GREATLY appreciated, so please guys, help me out!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

The Post Office charges me 2.92 to ship an 8.5x11 bubble mailer with a ball and 6x9 mailer inside. I put three 1 dollars stamps on the 6x9 for a return, which may be a little over excessive, but covers it. The USPS rates really shot up in the last year, so your 5 forever stamps probably aren't enough.
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The Post Office charges me 2.92 to ship an 8.5x11 bubble mailer with a ball and 6x9 mailer inside. I put three 1 dollars stamps on the 6x9 for a return, which may be a little over excessive, but covers it. The USPS rates really shot up in the last year, so your 5 forever stamps probably aren't enough.

Thank u for an updated shipping cost. I will try again tomorrow. Sucks that my ball is lost forever tho lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

I sent one out a couple weeks ago and six .46 cent forever stamps worked fine. I don't believe your ball is lost however you might have to go to the post office and pick it up while also paying the .46 cent fee or whatever the unpaid postage is. Hope this helped.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

@kidcollector- i appreciate the advice...nice to know 6 forevers have worked...im so anxious to get this ball!...if it dont come tomorrow Ill swing by the post office...thanks again!

SCF Rewards
    Country

doesnt a baseball make the enevelope stick up really big

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See daytondragon's Items on eBay

I use 6 stamps on each envelope never had a problem. Good luck!