Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post Alec Baldwin agrees to host MSNBC show

http://thehill.com/capital-living/32...ost-msnbc-show

Actor Alec Baldwin has agreed to host a weekly cable show on MSNBC that will air Friday nights beginning in October.

Baldwin, a liberal actor who once vowed to leave the country if George W. Bush won the presidency, will focus on current events and culture on the new “Up Late” show, according to the announcement made Thursday by MSNBC.

“After two seasons of my WNYC podcast, I've developed a fondness for hosting a show that involved talking with smart, talented and engaging people in every imaginable field,” he said in a statement. “I'm grateful to MSNBC for helping me bring a similar show to television.”

Baldwin has been a longtime supporter of liberal causes, and has hosted a podcast, “Here’s the Thing,” on WNYC since 2011.

In addition, one of his most notable roles as an actor was on NBC's “30 Rock,” where he played a network executive.

Phil Griffin, president of MSNBC, said the move has been a long time in the works. Speculation about the deal began this summer.

“I've been talking with Alec for a while and can't wait to bring his personality and eclectic interests to MSNBC,” he said. “He's got such passion for ideas and what's going on in the world — he's going to be a great addition to our line-up.”

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

I cannot wait for Baldwin and O'Reilly to put on the 20oz (pillows) Gloves and get at each other. They both have unreasonably insulting agendas.
    Last edited by centrehice; 09-10-2013 at 10:53 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

I give it one week until there's "creative differences" ...........as much as I looooooved Jack Donaghy, the man is a wing-nut........

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I can't wait for a crazy Baldwin tirade

SCF Rewards
    Country

I give it one week until there's "creative differences" ...........as much as I looooooved Jack Donaghy, the man is a wing-nut........

Show lasted a bit longer than a week but not by much. It is officially gone.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

BOOM! And blaming the Fundamentalist Gay Activists for it, that sounds positively neo-conservative hahahaaa!!!

Seriously though, when you're stinking rich & famous how can you look at the role of serious MSNBC talk show host as anything more than a hobby? Showing up on a daily basis and (sort-of) working?? That's for little people!!!

Plus he's nuts.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

Yeah, he attacked the wrong group... Now if he attacked Sarah Palin like his compadre Martin, he'd probably be given a second show!