Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    have a 11/12 Elite Connolly # 275 43/99 ( books $40) , would take a close predators card in trade or make a $ offer if you have any interest --thanks --Mike
    Always looking for Predators I don't have currently --- inc. older Predators too
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Bray View Post
    have a 11/12 Elite Connolly # 275 43/99 ( books $40) , would take a close predators card in trade or make a $ offer if you have any interest --thanks --Mike
    Gonna pass.

I have this ITG Phenoms Jersey Silver Triple - Crosby/Ovy/Tavares /30

Note that it does have a few minor creases between the jersey windows (this is how was an issue with some of the cards when they were released). I can provide any additional scans if needed.

LMK if you're interested.
    Collecting: auto's and game used patches of Jari Kurri, Grant Fuhr, Paul Coffey and other 80's Oilers. Also looking Ed Belfour autos. For all players, it doesn't matter what team they are shown with.

Not a fan of ITG. Thanks for the look though.

Will keep you in mind-have a 12-13 SPA Crosby auto/patch gold version # /10 coming in soon. Pulled a redemption.

Quote Originally Posted by 933homeplate View Post
    Will keep you in mind-have a 12-13 SPA Crosby auto/patch gold version # /10 coming in soon. Pulled a redemption.
    Thanks. :D

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast