Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - potvinZcat will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See iraq1's Items on eBay

back again on another buying spree looking for $200-$250 lots

looking for a nice lot to resell or use for trades , prefer nice patches , non common rookies or star autos or very low serial #d cards , not looking for jersey cards or inserts , so bottom line quality over quantity , please post scans with prices for the lot if it good i will buy it if it is high i will make my best offer , what it books for is not what am interested in , but how good it looks and what can i get for it in trade or sale down the road is what matters to me , there is cards that book for $500 but sell for $100 and there is cards that book for $100 but sell for $80 and the second group is what am interested in , $200 is not all i have but would like to purchase several $200 lots if the lot is good , and if you ask why $200 or less lots , is because its allot easier and faster completing a deal for $200 or less than it is trying to complete a deal for $500 , but it does mean i will not be interested in less so if you have a couple of nice cards for $50 then yes i will be more than happy to deal .

not looking through buckets unless you have what am looking for separated in one folder , now lets make some deals

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See iraq1's Items on eBay

3 lots purchased anyone else