Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

Pre trade tracking list explained via a video

You need to have flash installed on your browser to view this demo/video.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/demo/...king_list.html

This explain how to create a pre trade tracking list, add and remove cards from the list and then create a trade with it or attach it to a existing trade.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Boston Red Sox Denver Broncos
    Twitter: @FaZeBls0618

How can I remove a card from a trade that has been posted ? I already had a trade posted, then linked the pre trade tracking list of the cards from my inventory. I then tried to add a card for a second trade with a different person and it put the card in the first trade. Trade ID 461125 should not have the Reggie Wayne card, that should be in trade ID 461110 but there was no option of which trade I wanted to add the Reggie Wayne to. Also, there should only be 1 Mike Trout card I'm receiving, not 2 that are showing.
    Last edited by TroutFan618; 10-13-2013 at 09:03 PM.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

Only one pre trade tacking list is set as active, see the left panel as there it will put a pre-trade list with green text. It remain active as long as you do not create a new pre-trade list as then it set it active, or as soon as you tie it to a trade. But once a list is tied to a trade you can't really add or remove card. The only way is to either use the feature and then arrange it manually to correct a error directly in the inventory. Now once you tie a pre-trade list, no list will be active and you need to click on set active it you want to work on a other existing pre-trade list. But once tie to a trade, the automation will do what it as to do and then you can fix any issue manually. Once you are used, it work well but before you add cards to a pre-trade list make sure one is set as active or create a new one.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok, I figured out how to activate a different pre trade tracking list. I still don't see how to manually remove a card from the list though.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

The red x icon on the left ot the card and only in the pre trade status, once tied to a trade; you can't remove a card, the only possible action is to mass add or remove the cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The red x icon on the left ot the card and only in the pre trade status, once tied to a trade; you can't remove a card, the only possible action is to mass add or remove the cards.

Ok, the pre trades are all already tied to trades.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

Like I said in the previous post you can only mass add/remove cards and if you made mistake then fix it back directly in the inventory. or do not use the mass add/remove feature and remove them or add them manualy.