Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (73)
    Country
    Twitter: @@sholi2000 See sholi2000's Items on eBay

I have my team tweaked down to 33,332 K to spare. Another hour today working on it. That's two hours total. Fun fun fun!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will give it a go as well.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Looking forward to getting a great and wide range of participation this season - we want this to be the BIGGEST & BEST EVER!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See G0SHARKSG0's Items on eBay

sent in my team. Took maybe an hour with only 183K to spare. thanks for the contest

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Entries are coming in fast and furious! Keep them coming folks!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (73)
    Country
    Twitter: @@sholi2000 See sholi2000's Items on eBay

I sent my entry in. I had a number of dark horses on there and had to change them today as they were sent to the minors. I really thought McNabb was going to make the Sabres. I like that kid.

Good Luck everyone!

FYI I have 4 sports remaining on my free pool.

SCF Rewards
    Country

SWEET! Count me in! Thanks Richard and UD.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

I threw my team together in about 20 minutes so I don't expect to win lol. But I lucked out having only $7,700 to spare.

After you have 3 good forwards, 2 good goalies and 2 good defensemen you really arent left with that much money :P I think I have an absolute steal of a player for only $450,000. He was the top scorer on his team in the first 15+ games of last season... I doubt anyone else picked him :P He is looking to make 2nd line on his new team...

I'm looking forward to the competition. I like looking at the stats to see how all of are doing on a week to week basis :)

Good-luck everyone.... Now get on with the season already!
    Master List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Well that was rough having to stay within the cap but I think my roster is alright. Definitely an interesting twist on the pool to use salaries this year compared to last years pool, I kind of like it, makes it a lot more interesting. Hopefully not to many injuries occur because using your one trade a month isn't going to be easy with $43,055 available cap, doesn't leave a lot of room lol.

Thanks to Upper Deck and Sportscardforum for hosting such a great contest and big thanks to RGM81 supervising and running the contest!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

This is the kind of pool I am use to. If a player was not on the list you could pick them for $1,000,000. Unfortunately I wanted Damien Brunner for cheap but he is not even on the list. He is going to do well in New Jersey for what you could likely get him for.

Oh well.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast