Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thank god i dont need any rookies out of this...

looks good though
    Hidden Content
    ***Collecting Hard Signed Ryan Miller***

***Collecting NT Football Rookie Prime Booklets /49 COMPLETED****

Quote Originally Posted by thehip66 View Post
    yup pretty lame money grab if you ask me
    What else would they do with all the plates laying around of the "12-13 rookie class"?
    Hidden Content
    color codes: yellow/blue/green= incoming or pending/do not need
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

If anyone is interested, click this link from CCM and help me win free stuff as well as enter yourself: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by miscs75 View Post
    What else would they do with all the plates laying around of the "12-13 rookie class"?
    Not to mention all the in-hand autographed cards. People tend to not remember that a product like this takes months of work from development to final packout.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 212 Unique Cards + 9 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

Check out our Season-Long Contest sponsor for great deals!
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by RGM81 View Post
    Not to mention all the in-hand autographed cards. People tend to not remember that a product like this takes months of work from development to final packout.
    Maybe me requesting a replacement for the Letang auto i've been waiting on since Fleer Retro came out will turn into a Cizikas ARP /????
    Hidden Content
    color codes: yellow/blue/green= incoming or pending/do not need
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

If anyone is interested, click this link from CCM and help me win free stuff as well as enter yourself: Hidden Content

I personally don't care for booklets..

P-C
    --
    Always looking to add Montreal Canadiens certified autographs to my PC
    STOP KILLING SHARKS - Keep sharks in the Ocean and out of the soup
    Don't be selfish, be an organ donor!

My Hidden Content

design looks a bit boring i think, and booklets triple shields is overdone, not a fan of so called booklet cards, kinds hard to display them right.

Also never been a fan of booklets .... so they do nothing for me.

Atleast in the Dominion bonus pack you were guaranteed an auto .... can you imagine getting an Ultimate jersey and a base card out of the ultimate bonus pack?

If this stuff isnt in the $250 - $300 range ........ then the average tin is going to be a HUGE money loser .....

Sure, no matter what every product is gonna have their huge hits ( drool at Bure Property of ... ) but I still dont understand what makes people bust 12/13 product ..... its horrible ..... we've seen the garbage come out the whole year and it still shocks me that people buy it ......

Busting wax must be a worse addiction that most drugs
    MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8
    Bucket - Hidden Content
    Looking for - Roy / Brodeur / Luongo / Fleury / Bernier / Potvin / Price +++

The Cup makes every other Upper Deck product look insufficient, doesn't it? Haha. Wow, what a release.
    Collecting Mask Cards

Quote Originally Posted by canucksfan007 View Post
    Also never been a fan of booklets .... so they do nothing for me.

Atleast in the Dominion bonus pack you were guaranteed an auto .... can you imagine getting an Ultimate jersey and a base card out of the ultimate bonus pack?

If this stuff isnt in the $250 - $300 range ........ then the average tin is going to be a HUGE money loser .....

Sure, no matter what every product is gonna have their huge hits ( drool at Bure Property of ... ) but I still dont understand what makes people bust 12/13 product ..... its horrible ..... we've seen the garbage come out the whole year and it still shocks me that people buy it ......

Busting wax must be a worse addiction that most drugs
    I so agree, I think this will be a bust
    Hidden Content

No more TTM payments, so don't ask!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast