Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (17)
    Country
    See iidaemmi's Items on eBay

Richard (RGM), now I know how bunch of rumors start to fly :)

Harri

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See joshpackham's Items on eBay

If my math is correct, there will be 9231 auto patch rookies this year at one per tin, only 9231 tins will be produced, if we divide by 6 it is only 1543.5 cases, that seems like a low print run to me
    Hidden Content
    I collect Ovechkin, Matt Johnson and Nathan Horton

MY PC
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

If my math is correct, there will be 9231 auto patch rookies this year at one per tin, only 9231 tins will be produced, if we divide by 6 it is only 1543.5 cases, that seems like a low print run to me

There are also the rainbow ARPs numbered to the player's jersey number.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

Those take longer to do the math LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country

so lower print run and bonus packs, dont expect a tin be under 400$or even that..

SCF Rewards
    Country

But those do not follow the 1 per pack rule like the true Rookie Auto Patches do. Which is what joshpackham was trying to show to give a rough estimate on the total boxes
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See canadacardworld's Items on eBay

Let's be honest, this will be "limited" to as many as they can crank out. There may be slightly fewer cases than in the past, but not many. And yes, the price won't be $600/tin, but I'll eat my hat if the price is less than $500/tin. Finally, Release date of OCTOBER 22nd FOR A 2012/13 PRODUCT?! Why would ANYONE waste their money on this? And yes, it will be an INCREDIBLE waste when you can wait just a few short weeks and get CASES of regular UD with the double RC's that will have Rookies people actually care about.

It's incredibly obvious that UD is including the Ultimate bonus packs to justify the high price point and to goose sales. The Cup will do well upon initial release, but I truly expect those tins to come down to at least $300 each, if not lower within 6 months. Absolutely nothing in there that you will care about 3 months down the line. And no, you can't, "Say that about every Cup product". People always love to go back to previous years and crack for the RC's that may have been missed, broke out huge, etc. With this "2012/13" product you'll be getting garbage RC's (Hello, 2004/05 UD!) that no one will care about as soon as the product hits the shelves. No thanks, I'll wait for UD Series 1 and then SP Authentic.

There is NOT A CHANCE that the price on The Cup will ever fall after release. You can't compare The Cup to regular 13/14 products. Sure the release date is unfortunate... it would have been better if it was released now, but as with every issue of The Cup, there will be reasons to buy outside of rookie content and people will love it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

I don't understand why there is so much hate towards The Cup, I honestly cannot relate.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

I don't understand why there is so much hate towards The Cup, I honestly cannot relate.

It is not really an appealing card, especially the last 4 years of ARP's. The Box is overpriced by $200.00 as well. There is little return investment, even on a case pull.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

I think the hatred is 100% from the release time.

I agree that it sucks that it coming out so late but I also understand that they don't have a lot of choice with the rookies that are in hand.

It will be interesting to see the checklist

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast