Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See auktions_welpe's Items on eBay

They should have kept the cards to put them as updates into 13-14 The Cup and Ultimate Collection
    I guess the 13-14 Releases will be overproduced and those update card's could have helped them to still contain value.

I am not thrilled a bit and will not buy any of this. 12-13 has really cooled me off (in terms of wax) and that's a good thing for my pocket.

SCF Rewards
    Country

They are a lot easier to display than the back-to-back dual shields.

design looks a bit boring i think, and booklets triple shields is overdone, not a fan of so called booklet cards, kinds hard to display them right.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See railblaze's Items on eBay

They make containers for booklets now, don't they? And that would make them easier to display than the two-sided cards, which are impossible to properly display.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mugmasher's Items on eBay

Stuff looks amazing !!!! 12/13 or not ..I can't wait !!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

wonder what a tin will go for this year, 500$ or ?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

Rookie Evolution...a Video card!?!?!

These aren't new. They had these last year too for the nuge and landeskog rookie crop

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looks like the release date is 10-14 one week after Artifacts. Will be interesting to see how it is priced and the checklist of rookies. If it is like Prime's rookies and $500 a tin, I will be hard pressed to get a case.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

90% chance, 500$ a tin

SCF Rewards
    Country

That is pricey that's for sure, but would be inline with all their other releases of high end. I know that people with PC's will like it, but just not sure of a product that will rely heavily on the retreads of Messier, Roy , Brodeur etc. Then again I am hockey guy and I know how we think. :O)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lightest broken year of The Cup ever?

Might not have time to play it smart and bypass the 1st few weeks of auctions .... because there might not be another wave on the way if people start seeing how bad it is ..... hope UD is smart, and they dont make it $500 a tin ( I know I know, not a good chance ), and that their Ultimate pack doesnt hold a base card and a $1 jersey in many
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast