Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rollx8's Items on eBay

I made the beckett magazine :):):):):):):)

Hey ALL...I'm so EXCITED...I entered my High End GU Collection paired up with the Mcfarlanes that I got so many positive responses to & I just got the confirmation.....see below (had to copy & paste the email here)....ALSO...thank you for ALL of your support Beckett Forums ;)

You made the SuperCollector Issue of Beckett Sports Card Monthly. Look for it in hobby shops next month. (Mariano Rivera on the cover.)

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 10:41 PM, <crstimuli> wrote:

Hello & Greetings....

I'm not sure if I would be considered a "Super Collector" or a "Unique Collector" but just quite possibly both :) I only try to collect High End Game Used Cards of Hall of Famers & Star Players of Baseball to pair them up with Mcfarlane's MLB Figures....I started collecting GU cards back in 2001 & in 2003 I lost them due to unforeseen circumstances & I haven't collected anything sense then. About 2 - 3 months ago I started back up with the funds to do it & I thought how cool would it be to pair up high end game used cards of my favorite players with the Mcfarlane's sports figures.....Now I've been posting them as I get them in the Beckett Baseball Forums & have gotten SOOOO much positive feedback that I thought I'd submit my collection & see what happens........SO HERE IT GOES :)

Beckett website: Rollx8

High End GU: 51

Graded High End GU/Auto: 15

Name: Chris Randazzo

State: Indiana

Collect: High End Game Used Baseball cards of HOF's & STAR PLAYERS with UNIQUE DISPLAYS!!!!!

My Photobucket:

High End GU: http://smg.photobucket.com/user/roll...?sort=6&page=1

Displays w/High End GU: http://smg.photobucket.com/user/roll...?sort=6&page=1

Some other facts about my collection:

I also try to collect numbered cards limited within a print run....meaning....Not 1/1's....but so many within a certain print run to where as I could control the pricing market for them....Some examples are:

2011 Topps Tribute Albert Pujols Prime Patches...#'d/24....I own 5 out of the 24 that exist!!!!

2011 Topps Tribute Dual Relics Black Babe Ruth Jerseys...#'d/5...I own 2 of the 5 that exist!!!

Thank you in advance,

Chris Randazzo (Rollx8)
    Last edited by rollx8; 09-05-2013 at 10:44 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congratulations on the article and such a wonderful HOF collection of MacFarlanes and GU.Being a Yankees fan, I guess my favorite is the Babe Ruth figures and the GU that has his first and last names.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Congratulations. You have a very cool collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats...that is very cool!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Not bad for a new collector! ;)
    Heck, not bad for a 20yr veteran either...congrats.
    Nice theme too

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you all :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See maxwells_house_of_cards_and_collectibles's Items on eBay

I seen that you make case's. what's the going rate on the one in your bucket and do you make different sizes?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I seen that you make case's. what's the going rate on the one in your bucket and do you make different sizes?

The one in my bucket I do for $225 delivered (its 48" long x 24" wide x 3" depth) .....I can make different sizes if needed....I make them by hand with solid woods & chrome metals & plexiglass.... it is more durable & better quality than the cheap factory plastic aluminum cases (P.O.S.) they charge an arm & a leg for.....