FS: High End Rookies: Ovechkin, Kessel, Gaborik, Carter, Ryan, Richards, Johnny Bower

All these cards are for sale. Feel free to send questions or offers! PM me for quickest response.

- $80
    - $80
    - $100
    - $30
    - $150
    - $100
    - $80
    - $200
    - $200
    - $100
    - $40
    - $40
    - $400
    - $150
    - $40
    - $120
    I'm still in the midst of gutting my extensive high end rookie collection (2001-2010 and all my other mid-high end cards too). I'm still keeping a few, but almost all are going. Take a look around and let me know what you like! Hidden Content

bump
    I'm still in the midst of gutting my extensive high end rookie collection (2001-2010 and all my other mid-high end cards too). I'm still keeping a few, but almost all are going. Take a look around and let me know what you like! Hidden Content

nnn

mmm

sss

eee

Can you please explain the Don Cherry 1/1(?) card with the printing on it(?!?!) Never seen or heard of it, so just curious if that's something you did, came out of a pack, etc.
    "I like chicken wings"
    -The Fat Man

Hidden Content

PM sent!

hhh

ddd