Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    See plunge's Items on eBay

More like fool's gold was what I was after. Thanks again for your encouraging words and good analogy to the Gold Rush.

SCF Rewards
    Country

that is exactly what it is like, piggy backing the gold rush story, I just wish that paypal really understood who pays their bills and quit screwing with the sellers we make them and when they get some real competition they are going to realize they f#$$%%ked up. If no sellers offer paypal = no pay for their bills.

See cfa10123's Items on eBay

Good luck with the auctions! Hope all is well.

Tim

SCF Rewards

dang, people are bidding up that McGwire 1988 Fleer.

1+ hour left.

I'll take a pop on that McGwire and Griffey at the last minute; hopefully, it doesn't get too high

SCF Rewards
    Country

good luck I took a few shot for you and for me on the cards.

SCF Rewards

Thanks for the help. The cards didn't do so well but I'll get over it. I'm a madman when it comes to selling stuff on ebay and can make up for these losses with other stuff. I've got a few things up my sleeve.

SCF Rewards

plunge - hey, just wanted to let you know it's not ok to keep the money and not send the card.

is that what you meant by having something up your sleeve?

hee hee hee

SCF Rewards

No, just some inventory I've been sitting on for awhile that I might as well sell to get some dough for upcoming etopps IPOs.

GI--I saw you won two of the cards. You got the change? :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12