Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Issues with PayPal

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (62)
    Country
    St Louis Cardinals
    See bulldogbaseballcardbuyer's Items on eBay

Issues with PayPal

Hey guys got this from [email protected] it looks kind of fishy to me since usually everything I get comes from [email protected]. When you go to the link to cancel it it goes to a page asking for your credit card and drivers license number. The funny thing is that I never used a credit card to sign up on Paypal.

You sent a payment
    Transaction ID: 8YR30657E87055212

You sent a payment for $215.00 USD to eBay Australia AG.
    Please note that it may take a little while for your payment to appear in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.

Issues with this transaction?

If you believe this is an error please follow the link below to login to your paypal account.
    On the next page, please complete the required details, then press the 'Submit' button to confirm. Your payment will be canceled and the funds returned to your PayPal account.
    Cancel payment

Amount: $215.00 USD
    Currency conversion: $242.11 AUD = $215.00 USD
    Exchange rate: 1 AUD = 0.888059 USD
    Sent on: 25 September 2013
    Your message to the recipient: For Lamps and holders for Hugh from Smart-Spray
    Kind regards,
    PayPal

Currency conversion: To complete this transaction, we've converted the payment amount to the currency of your card. Our currency conversion fee was added to the exchange rate, which is set by an external financial institution.

Copyright © 1999-2013 PayPal Pty Limited ABN 93 111 195 319 (AFSL 304222). All rights reserved.

PayPal Email ID PP119

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Copy and Paste this and call Paypal by phone and tell them you have it.

Do not click on anything that has a link.

Change your Paypal password before you do anything as well.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (62)
    Country
    St Louis Cardinals
    See bulldogbaseballcardbuyer's Items on eBay

I called and they had no record of this transaction. They had me e-mail them the e-mail