Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

October '13 Member of the Month

I am very please to announce the October 2013 Member of the Month Ed Tondowsky a.k.a. 87Sluggo . This is a very special Member of the Month since Ed holds a MOD position with the Hockey team. He has been not only a helpful member of Staff, but has been assisting users with issues in a timely manner. He was nominated for his continuous generosity towards a number of users here on SCF. Both Staff and Regular members have been the recipients of this generosity. Please join me in congratulating Ed for this honor.
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

Great job Ed and congrats! You are deserving of it.
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

Congrats!!

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

congrats Ed!!!
    Carl Edwards Supercollector!!!
    Hidden Content

for October? I guess I was never aware of how this site does it. We haven't even done October yet. Congratulations tho at any rate.
    Last edited by threebearfan; 09-27-2013 at 01:00 PM.
    LF: Rodney Stuckey - Any, Trey Burke - Any
    My FT Site: Hidden Content
    PC: CARDS HERE ARE NFT!
    Hidden Content

So he gets the last few days of Sept with it...
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

Congrats on the new badge Ed.

As one of the lucky members to receive stuff from Ed (more than once) I feel you are very deserving of this and I know I am not alone.
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Nick Foligno/SP Bobby Hull

Congrats Ed. You deserve it!!!
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

Thanks everyone! The fact that I had no idea there was even a vote says probably something about my MOD abilities.

Honestly, I'm just glad to be here :) Because of SCF I talk to people at the local card show. I have something to do while my Amy is watching The Voice or America's Kidz Got Singin. I've added 50+ cards to my PC that I never would have seen cuz they weren't on eBay. I have an Inventory Manager. I get to "debate" US politics with my American friends :D...........

It took me 44 years to get here, you'll have to drag me out kicking and screaming!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Football Advisor

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Hey Ed!!! CONGRATS Buddy!!!!

Thanks, John

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast