Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Greengoblin782 View Post
    I see that there are 7 new signers on the list, however I don't know if Billy Gunn had an official WWE autograph yet.
    Billy Gunn had a 1998 DuoCards autograph and a dual autograph with Road Dogg last year
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    Billy Gunn had a 1998 DuoCards autograph and a dual autograph with Road Dogg last year
    Thanks for the information.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    ***I am offering $300.00 the WWE Topps 2009 Ted Dibiase Jr. Black Parallel /40***

Renee Young is 1) in the set & 2) has an auto card...... YES! YES! YES! YES!

& that is a pretty solid auto list...some top-end talent on that list. D-Bry, Orton, AJ, DX & that Cena guy
    Collecting any & all Tyler Cuma & AJ Lee! 11/12 SPGU Authentic Fabrics Patch - 100% (100/100)***FINISHED***, 11/12 SPGU Authentic Fabrics /100 - 97%(97/100), 13/14 UD Game Jersey & Rookie Materials, 13-14 SPX Retro's & current/recent WWE sets/inserts/plates

I'm hoping the Wyatt 'family' is a triple-auto card. That would be sweet!

If the Wyatt's is a triple that may become one of the most chased cards in the set. I'm guessing the triple's & quad's are gonna run some high $$$ when the set first goes live
    Collecting any & all Tyler Cuma & AJ Lee! 11/12 SPGU Authentic Fabrics Patch - 100% (100/100)***FINISHED***, 11/12 SPGU Authentic Fabrics /100 - 97%(97/100), 13/14 UD Game Jersey & Rookie Materials, 13-14 SPX Retro's & current/recent WWE sets/inserts/plates

Quote Originally Posted by DaKidder View Post
    If the Wyatt's is a triple that may become one of the most chased cards in the set. I'm guessing the triple's & quad's are gonna run some high $$$ when the set first goes live
    When the set first releases I bet they will be selling for at least $200.00 or more.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    ***I am offering $300.00 the WWE Topps 2009 Ted Dibiase Jr. Black Parallel /40***

From what I remember seeing I think there is only solo, duals, and quads no triples but I'm not 100% on that
    Hidden Content
    Collecting WWE: CM Punk, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Ted DiBiase Jr, Cody Rhodes
    Collecting TNA: Austin Aries, AJ Styles, Jeff Jarrett

im so excited for this set some have the release date as the 26th and some have it as 28th. anyone know the true release date
    i collect ny islanders and goalies

Quote Originally Posted by cubby62188 View Post
    im so excited for this set some have the release date as the 26th and some have it as 28th. anyone know the true release date
    I have the set coming out on the 28th on my list.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I was hoping to pick up some of this on release from dacardworld.com but it would appear they've run out of their stock (for now at least).

Guess I'll be waiting a couple weeks before I can get hold of some...unless anyone knows anyone else who ships to England?!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast