Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post First look: 2014 Topps WWE wrestling cards

http://www.beckett.com/news/2013/09/...estling-cards/

The lone licensee of World Wrestling Entertainment trading cards offered the first looks and details of its 2014 Topps WWE cards on Friday with the newest wave of superstars, Divas, legends and more set for a Feb. 28 release.

Among the new offerings? Autographed kiss cards from the Divas and metal championship plate manufactured Relics from big names from the past among the two hits in every 24-pack hobby box that carries a suggested retail price of $48.

According to Topps estimates, there will be just 12,000 total plate cards made across the entire production run along with 16,000 swatch Relics (wrestler-worn gear) and 6,000 ring mat Relics, according to the company. Much rarer will be the Diva Kiss autos with just 100 cards, while only 1,000 total unsigned kiss cards will be made. Each autograph will have Black (/50), Silver (/25), Gold (/10) and 1/1 Red parallels, while there will also be triple autos and a Quad DX autograph as well.

The base set will consist of 110 cards and will include new “rookies” with an RC logo (a first for WWE cards) along with present-day superstars and Divas as well as WWE Legends. There will be Black (four per box), Silver (one per hobby box), Gold (/10) and 1/1 Red and printing plate parallels for each card. Among the inserts will be 20 NXT Prospects, 30 WWE Champions, 20 Greatest Championship Matches, 10 Greatest Contenders and 10 “Stone Cold” Steve Austin Tribute cards found one per box. The inserts largely revolve around the 50th anniversary of the WWE title.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nyjets49's Items on eBay

Auto'd Kiss cards, DX Quad, & AJ, Punk & D-Bry Triple Auto??? Let the bidding wars begin :D
    Last edited by Greengoblin782; 09-29-2013 at 11:25 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

looking good arent they, hopefully this set gives the wrestling hobby a bit of a push, seems like it really has slowed down

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

These cards look very promising.

I just have one question maybe someone can answer. When they say 12,000 plate cards they aren't talking about printing plates right? Are they talking about the Andre The Giant insert card?
    Last edited by Greengoblin782; 09-29-2013 at 03:13 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Mets

They look like they are going to be good

SCF Rewards
    Country

These cards look very promising.

I just have one question maybe someone can answer. When they say 12,000 plate cards they aren't talking about printing plates right? Are they talking about the Andre The Giant insert card?

yeah I think they do Matt.

SCF Rewards
    Country

better have an auto a box and not 2 relics like the last few.the triple and quad look great.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those D-X quads look awesome. I collect wrestling cards here and there, but this upcoming series might make a serious collector outta me.

I gotta get me a box when it comes out in Februrary. Shoot?! 10 boxes!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

The DX quad is quite possibly the coolest auto I have seen in the WWE Topps sets ever.

Dispute Team Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys Pittsburgh Penguins New York Yankees
    See etmill01's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Definitely like the DX quad, but think it would be better if it had HHH's auto on it...Ed

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast