Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for early autos of Gretzky, Orr and Lemieux

I'm looking for 07-08 or earlier. Really like the ITG stuff too. Have some paypal so show me what you have! Thanks!
    Looking for early autos and patches of: Crosby, Ovechkin, Gretzky, Orr, Hull, Messier, Lemieux, Bure, Bourque, Neely, Sakic, Lafotaine, Kurri, Howe, Verbeek, Chelios, Roy, Yzerman, Coffey and Shannahan.
    Also interested in Short print Hall of Fame, star and rookie autos and patches.
    MyHidden Content

I have this one....

From 98-99 I believe. Print run of 99. lmk if you are interested. by pm.
    My other hobby

Hidden Content

Let me know if interested

Thanks

Pacman

I have a friend who has an OPC Mario Lemieux rookie IP auto ... near mint-mint or better.
    PM me if interested and the price you are willing to pay.

He has over 200 IP autos from the old Winnipeg Arena (none are graded ... yet).
    Several of Gretzky as well (non rookie).

thx,
    Kid
    looking for: Ultimate Signatures, Ultimate Rookies, Ultimate Collection base,
    6/07 Parkhurst Autos, OPC Team Canada Signatures, some OPC Signatures,
    09/10 Clearly Canadian, 09/10 SP Game Used Marks of a Nation, and 12-13 Enshrinements
    Hidden Content ... Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman69 View Post

Let me know if interested

Thanks

Pacman
    I will pass on this one but thanks!
    Looking for early autos and patches of: Crosby, Ovechkin, Gretzky, Orr, Hull, Messier, Lemieux, Bure, Bourque, Neely, Sakic, Lafotaine, Kurri, Howe, Verbeek, Chelios, Roy, Yzerman, Coffey and Shannahan.
    MyHidden Content

I will pass but thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Kid View Post
    I have a friend who has an OPC Mario Lemieux rookie IP auto ... near mint-mint or better.
    PM me if interested and the price you are willing to pay.

He has over 200 IP autos from the old Winnipeg Arena (none are graded ... yet).
    Several of Gretzky as well (non rookie).

thx,
    Kid
    MyHidden Content

All of these are 07-08 or before. Let me know...
    CDNHULK
    Looking for Gretzky and Orr Autos & Patches

Shoot me prices on the Gretzky's please. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by cdnhulk View Post

All of these are 07-08 or before. Let me know...
    MyHidden Content

I will have to check the first one an graded one, but for letters I want $400 each and $300 for dual
    CDNHULK
    Looking for Gretzky and Orr Autos & Patches

Just wondering if you ever came up with prices for the others. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by cdnhulk View Post
    I will have to check the first one an graded one, but for letters I want $400 each and $300 for dual
    MyHidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast