Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See canadacardworld's Items on eBay

You would have to be the world's biggest moron to actually believe ANYTHING Upper Deck says about their print runs. They Double printed the 2005/06 SP Authentic cards (Wave 1 and Wave 2, anyone?). Denied that they did. They denied it every. Single. DAY! Then 2006/07 comes along and, "Hey everybody, we found some non-packed out cards of 2005/06 SPA hockey we forgot about. They were hiding behind the couch or something. Isn't that a pip?

They also illegally reprinted Yu-Gi-Oh cards, despite being the people that were licensed to print them! (it went to court. They lost). They illegally reprinted the Ken Griffey Jr. RC waaaaaay back in the day (Read the book, "Card Sharks"). It goes on and on and on.

UD always seems to claim that, "Such-and-such has a lower print run, so you better buy it up now!!", but time shows, it's all about the same. it truly is a shame Panini can't seem to get their execution of their product down. They could truly push UD out of the market. Unfortunately, Hockey (and sports cards for that mater) are such a small industry, no one really cares.

But you know, I could be wrong. This could be the one time UD is telling the truth and everything over the past 25 years has just been a, "Misunderstanding" :-)

You have to remember that UD abruptly had a change in management at the beginning of this year. This could (and may) make a big difference in the morality of their business dealings.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Card companies will say anything to make a living and earn money they dont care really.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll believe it when I see it. The only reason I even consider UD products is because that's what people want when it comes to RCs. Like I said, Panini could CRUSH UD if they had half a brain in regards to execution.

You have to remember that UD abruptly had a change in management at the beginning of this year. This could (and may) make a big difference in the morality of their business dealings.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thorni2's Items on eBay

I'll believe it when I see it. The only reason I even consider UD products is because that's what people want when it comes to RCs. Like I said, Panini could CRUSH UD if they had half a brain in regards to execution.

You go and buy Panini. You don't have to buy the best.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Panini makes way nicer cards. UD is surviving on the fact they were the only game in town for so long. If Panini can make it ten years, they'll force UD to either step up or leave.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Panini makes way nicer cards. UD is surviving on the fact they were the only game in town for so long. If Panini can make it ten years, they'll force UD to either step up or leave.

competition is always good, ud has been in its own league forever and thus they could do whatever they wanted more or less as people always complained but yet each year bought their cases etc so they made money all good for them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12