Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Via Fed/Ex and it only took two years (?)

Hey Guys,
    Look what just came to me door via da Fed/Ex dude. Why it's a lovely Gabriel Landeskog 2010/11 Panini Crown Royal Rookie Silhouettes auto's patch #/25!! :-)

Love that it came in a box, bubble mailer and one touch. Nice that Panini actually cares that we care about the condition of our stuff LOL! I was thinking about hanging on to it, but if someone wants to make an offer for it via Paypal or (If you live in Canada) eCheque, I'm open to offers. Please note; I'm NOT fire-selling this card, just open to decent offers as I'm primarily a Canucks guy (And no, not open to trading).

But, seriously... doesn't this just look nice?!

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x...l/IMG_8634.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Fatty McGee; 10-05-2013 at 03:25 AM. Reason: I'm an idiot.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you got that from Pacific ..... I hate to say it, but thats a fake =P - **cough** Panini **cough**

Sweet patch on that one!
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

cool - can't really "put my foot" on it. LOL
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

LOL!! That is too funny!! LOL!! I can't believe I typed that in! LOL!! And I'm that old :-p

If you got that from Pacific ..... I hate to say it, but thats a fake =P - **cough** Panini **cough**

Sweet patch on that one!