Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most recent mail!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pidge27's Items on eBay

Most recent mail!

Here are just a few of the recent cards I have gotten. Great being able to trade on these boards or acquire cards I wouldn't have been able to previously. Thanks to all that have helped!

And lastly another of the First Rounders from the 02-03 SP Game Used set from Srt4gurl:

Thanks for looking.
    Hidden Content

Looking for 01-02, 02-03 BTP memorabilia

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

Wow, lots of goodies in here... the patch on the Sittler is terrific, the Cherry/Bowman dual auto is a beauty, and the Leafs triple is a great add from Superlative Franchise. Go Leafs Go!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Loving the Sittler patch :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Ultimate Auto Patches look stunning! I don't think I've seen those before, but wow... love that design.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fifthcup90's Items on eBay

I think those 04/05 Ultimate auto patches are among the best looking sets ever. Great stuff, lovin' the Fuhr as well.
    I collect: Kurri, '70s Kelloggs and Topps hockey(also OPC), football, and baseball cards, vintage stars and World Series subset cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

A triple AND quad SP Authentic auto? I'm startin to get steamed here...................just stay away from the SP Limiteds buddy-boy :D

SCF Rewards
    Country

A triple AND quad SP Authentic auto? I'm startin to get steamed here...................just stay away from the SP Limiteds buddy-boy :D

Sorry, I got something coming in you may want too .... =S

But im with Ed, I wanted that triple ... outbid me ... grrrr >:(

The 04/05 lockout year actually produced good sets and great designs ....... cant quite say the same with the garbage they put out last year =)
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

The SP Limiteds are all yours. I'm not collecting them......yet!

SCF Rewards
    Country

These are some of the others to that set that I have.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Sonofa.....................it figures there'd be a Kesler in there eh?

I only have three triples and six doubles, in all honesty I find the SOTTs from that year kinda horrid-looking. But back during the 2004 Lockout I hadn't been into cards for about three years. One day I was wayyyyy far from home doing a delivery and I drove by a card store, I went in for a hoot and bought the last 3 packs of SP Authentic from an open box. I got nothingggggg, but the base cards looked SO amazing that it got me hooked on cards again for a couple more years. And then when I got re-hooked again about 5 years ago I bought the entire base set, and then there was the odd SOTT in lots I'd win and then a Rookie Review patch in another lot and I was off to the races.........now I do a eBay search every day justttt in case............I'm kind of stunned I've gotten this far with cards numbered /10 and /25 that are almost 10 years old.......not to mention those BuyBacks you sent me, that was just awesome :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast