Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (22)
    Country

Custom Booklet of Baseball/Hockey/Music.

Here are some more booklets to show.I want to give Jon of DnJcards here on SCF a big shoutout who designed the graphic work for the first 2 booklets I was commissioned to build.
    It was my first time making each of these styles and it was a blast.Thanks so much for the look. -Steve

Last edited by GUCD231; 10-16-2013 at 08:14 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Chicago Bears Atlanta Braves San Antonio Spurs
    See brandon15marshall's Items on eBay

Sick customs as usual. Very nice.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (22)
    Country

Thanks bud.
    Sick customs as usual. Very nice.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great booklets as always. I like the dual Flames one as well as the music one, although I know almost nothing about music, haha.

SCF Rewards
    Country

[QUOTE=GUCD231;13016855]Here are some more booklets to show.I want to give Jon of DnJcards here on SCF a big shoutout who designed the graphic work for the first 2 booklets I was commissioned to build.
    It was my first time making each of these styles and it was a blast.Thanks so much for the look. -Steve

i would like some advice on ow to make a booklet. i have tried making one but i cant figure it out

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (22)
    Country

i would like some advice on ow to make a booklet. i have tried making one but i cant figure it out

My best advice is just practice.There's no one perfect way or special set of instructions. Just be imaginative and it will serve you well, good luck.