Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

NLDS game 1 graphs- pirates

I was at game 1 of the NLDS at Busch Stadium. After the game, I went to Gate 3 where the visitors (pirates) exit to walk to the hotel and had a few balls on me. First guy I see is Russell Martin, I ask if he will please sign and he says "not tonite bud"- fair enough.. I then see Jason Grilli walk out n ask. He asks where I want my ball signed, so I said "on the sweet spot if u don't mind" so he DID!!! I then got Morton, Morris on other balls. Finally Clint Hurdle walks out, so we chat for a minute and he signs my ball!! So on 4 separate balls I got Charlie Morton, Bryan Morris, Jason Grilli, and Clint Hurdle!!! The only jerk was AJ Burnett, but I've ran into him before and knew better than to ask lol. I talked to Grilli about Pearl Jam lol... Great successes!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dasbam84's Items on eBay

That is pretty awesome! Congrats

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

It was super dope... If ur ever in STL, after a cardinals game, go to gate 3. The visiting team comes rite out of a tinted set of double doors out onto the street.. MOST players stop n sign cuz there's usually only 5-6 people there..I went to 3 Cards games (2 against the Pirates, the other vs the Padres) and each time I got as many as I wanted..I got damn near the whole pirates team, except Cutch, Burnett, and Martin. Excellent graphing out there, super easy! Good luck n happy graphing!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Photos of NLDS balls

image.jpgimage.jpg
    Sorry for the side by side pics, but here's the Grilli and Hurdle balls