Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

UD made a change to the Hertl YG Canvas

Upper Deck was able to make a last-minute photo change for Hertlís UD Canvas Young Guns card to commemorate the fourth, and perhaps most memorable goal or Hertlís young career.

http://upperdeckblog.com/2013/10/tom...-rookie-class/
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Nick Foligno/SP Bobby Hull

Had to watch the replay on that one about a dozen times - that will likely be the best goal of the year!
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Also buying Tokarski rookie year cards if priced right.

Bravo Upper Deck, excellent move.

Brian Price

2005-06 Shootout Winner Marek Malik...look familiar??..a hard shot to pull off for sure!

Hidden Content
    BUCKET: Hidden Content
    WTTF: 08/09 SPGU Kurri LM 'K' #/50
    LTTF:MacKinnon YGs

That is an awesome move on their part. The thing that makes this one even better than Malik's is that it was done at full game speed. Tip of the cap!
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 201 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

Love this move. I'm not a Sharks collector but I'll be looking for this card for sure
    Photobucket: Hidden Content
    Collecting Sharp, Leafs, and anything awesome.
    Major PCs: Patrick Sharp, Toronto Maple Leafs
    Minor PCs: Matt Duchene, Ryan Johansen
    White Whale: Patrick Sharp 11-12 Limited Manufacturer's Mark

Great story and an amazing highlight reel goal! I hadn't even seen video of this until now. Loved seeing the reaction from Hertl's parents in the video too. With this hot start, his cards (including the canvas YG) his cards could become very popular.
    Collecting: auto's and game used patches of Jari Kurri, Grant Fuhr, Paul Coffey and other 80's Oilers. Also looking Ed Belfour autos. For all players, it doesn't matter what team they are shown with.

The design is truly horrible. But I like the picture and the player, haha. Nice card overall!
    Collecting:

- Mask Cards
    - 2005-05 UD Endorsed Emblems

It is pretty garish, isn't it? lol

Having three separate horizontal bands of clashing design/color really takes away from the photo.
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Also buying Tokarski rookie year cards if priced right.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast