Most Beautiful Autograph In the Hobby? Gilles Gilbert TTM

Hello ladies and gents,

Today I received a new card for my VMP project. I now have 10/14 I've sent out, which I'm satisfied with. This one is of Gilles Gilbert, a true Boston Bruins legend who was half the Cheevers/Gilbert tandem back in the day. In my opinion Gilbert's signature really stands out, a classic every-letter squiggle that looks great. It's really neat when players (and ex-players) show good penmanship when signing cards; it means a lot to us collectors.

I'm keeping one and the other one is for sale. PM me with offers. The other 9 are these (some still available for sale):

Have a great weekend and remember to watch some hockey. Because hockey is awesome. Enough said.

Peace!

-Ethan
    Collecting:

- Mask Cards
    - 2005-05 UD Endorsed Emblems

Very nice!
    If you can't be bothered listing your cards on Ebay, don't want to pay the high fees, deal with the lousy buyers, then sell your cards to me.

Your right Ethan, that is one of the best signatures I have seen. Love the total collection as well. Who are the 4 outstanding cards of by the way. Will be watching Leafs-Chicago game tonight. Congrats!
    Hidden Content

Looking for 01-02, 02-03 BTP memorabilia

Quote Originally Posted by 13stepper View Post
    Very nice!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by johnse27 View Post
    Your right Ethan, that is one of the best signatures I have seen. Love the total collection as well. Who are the 4 outstanding cards of by the way. Will be watching Leafs-Chicago game tonight. Congrats!
    The four cards I haven't gotten back so far are Gerry Cheevers, Rogatien Vachon, Gerry Desjardins and Murray Bannerman. Cheevers is a gamble, and Vachon usually takes 8-12 months to return TTM requests, but in the end it's worth the waiting. Bannerman and Desjardins are known to sign, but the only addresses I could find hadn't been used for a while, so the players might have moved houses since then.

Have fun with the game! My guess in a different thread was a 1-0 Leafs win because of a Phaneuf goal, haha. I'm not yet sure if I'll watch it live; I've watched a bunch of Leafs games live this week and the time difference makes it tough.

Go Leafs!
    Collecting:

- Mask Cards

WOW! Those are some amazing custom made cards!
    "I like chicken wings"
    -The Fat Man

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Fatty McGee View Post
    WOW! Those are some amazing custom made cards!
    Thank you so much. :-)
    Collecting:

- Mask Cards

Wow are those some fantastic cards....Id love to own a set like that

Quote Originally Posted by plindbergh31 View Post
    Wow are those some fantastic cards....Id love to own a set like that
    Thanks a lot Matt, I appreciate it.
    Collecting:

- Mask Cards