Panini America Peeks New Autographs from Immaculate, Dominion, Contenders, More

I love this time of year inside Panini America HQ. With all four major sports in play, the levels of excitement, intrigue, production and entertainment are at goose-bump-inducing, donít-blink-or-youíll-miss-a-lot levels. As an example, we submit just some of our most recent on-card-autograph arrivals.

In just the last few days alone, weíve been on the receiving end of future collection-makers from 2012-13 Immaculate Basketball, 2013 Contenders Football, 2013 Prizm Perennial Draft Picks Baseball, 2013-14 Dominion Hockey and 2013-14 Timeless Treasures Basketball ó and thatís just the short list.

http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2...re/#more-63087
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

Dominion patch windows are getting smaller and smaller. The rookie auto patch window looks the size of a dime!
    MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8
    Bucket - Hidden Content
    Looking for - Roy / Brodeur / Luongo / Fleury / Bernier / Potvin / Price +++

Quote Originally Posted by canucksfan007 View Post
    Dominion patch windows are getting smaller and smaller. The rookie auto patch window looks the size of a dime!
    And that's a shame, because I preferred them to The Cup during their first year partially because of the large window.

I'm loving those Timeless Signatures from the Timeless Treasures basketball release, I might have another set to chase.

Way to go panini. Those patches are a joke.
    Looking for Autos/GU of the 10-11 Bruins Cup Team in Bruins Uniform and Base/Inserts of players with the Cup!

I going to say that the 200$ price tag and early release of a high end product has something to do with the swatch size as big (or a bit bigger) than Series 1/2 and Artifacts. "Cutting" corners? (no pun intended)

/End of Sarcasm
    Collecting Jonathan Toews, Cody Hodgson ,Jaden Schwartz & Martin Jones
    #1 Want : 10-11 SP Game Used Letter Marks Toews "T" /50!
    Hidden Content /Hidden Content /Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Smaller patch windows was the first thing I noticed and it's a shame because they are about 1/3 of the size of last years rookies
    I Collect ALL San Jose Sharks Cards
    My traders and wants listed here: Hidden Content